Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley GT - Project Hamann "Imperator" Wide Body

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 07:53 AM
VINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura about
Ridiculous. That much body work on a Bentley nonetheless. Good luck with the build. It's going to be crazzeee...

Old 01-17-2011, 12:38 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah tell me about it. Its a lot of work.

Old 01-17-2011, 02:03 PM
stef430 has a spectacular aura aboutstef430 has a spectacular aura about
Love that you guys have the ballz to do that much work. Still, love my Supersports and wouldn't ever consider this. I think the factory got it right

Old 01-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, we will do anything if the price is right and the customer is willing

Old 02-20-2011, 06:49 AM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
Was the car completed in the past month?

Old 02-26-2011, 05:19 PM
/\/\5POWER is an unknown quantity at this point
Updates?

Old 02-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Site Sponsor
Car is complete.

just loading all the latest photos I have right now. Waiting on the nice professional ones we had taken as well but I have some quick ones of it completed.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
any more pics? really interested to see how it turned out

Old 03-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Site Sponsor
Yes I have some. We have added a few things to it but the car overall is complete but here are some I took quickly. We will be having it professionally shot shortly after the clear bra is installed.

Old 04-19-2011, 05:59 PM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
You all have so extraordinary skills!!!

Old 04-20-2011, 05:26 AM
robbiemac is on a distinguished road
got to say...looks the dog's wotsit's, way to bold for a wee fat scottish lad like me, but respect where it's due, it looks brilliant!

Old 04-20-2011, 06:03 AM
Jackedwards is on a distinguished road
It looks great. How much do you charge to paint just the Bentley Emblems?

I wonder how those would look on a black car.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:23 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jackedwards
I wonder how those would look on a black car.
The CGT here is factory black and dull black emblems will not look 'right' imho. Instead, you'd want a more 'lustrous' than the factory black body paint so the emblems stand out just a small bit more. Dull black emblems on 'polished' black paint (factor Bentley color) generally looks too awkward/disjointed.

For an small 'eye candy' comparo, look at what dull black rims look like against factory black body and maybe that will give you a hint at what i am alluding to.

Just my humble opinion of course and it is your car so please feel free to do with it as you so choose. To each their own and all that.

PS: Just was looking at my avatar at the top left of my post, if you look at the far left of the emblem it looks slightly glossy black and that might help you see what i mean as it stands out against the factory paint. Just trying to help.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 04-20-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Site Sponsor
full photoshoot was just done. When the shots are ready I will make a new post.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:12 PM
Jackedwards is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
The CGT here is factory black and dull black emblems will not look 'right' imho. Instead, you'd want a more 'lustrous' than the factory black body paint so the emblems stand out just a small bit more. Dull black emblems on 'polished' black paint (factor Bentley color) generally looks too awkward/disjointed.

For an small 'eye candy' comparo, look at what dull black rims look like against factory black body and maybe that will give you a hint at what i am alluding to.

Just my humble opinion of course and it is your car so please feel free to do with it as you so choose. To each their own and all that.

PS: Just was looking at my avatar at the top left of my post, if you look at the far left of the emblem it looks slightly glossy black and that might help you see what i mean as it stands out against the factory paint. Just trying to help.
I think you are right... After thinking about it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bentley GT - Project Hamann "Imperator" Wide Body