Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Mansory Bentley Flying Spur Mulliner with 22 inch Piano Black F14

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Mansory Bentley Flying Spur Mulliner with 22 inch Piano Black F14

Check out Private Collection Motors Mansory Bentley Flying Spur Mulliner sedan with the rare Umbrian Red Paint Exterior sporting 22″ Piano Black Forgestar F14.

Specs
Forgestar F14 Rotary Forged Monoblock Wheels
Piano Black Finish
22×9 Front
22×10.5 Rear

Old 07-29-2011, 04:25 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
what does Rotary Forged Monoblock mean?
how are they compared to the regular forged wheels. I might have to pick up a set of these wheels but in brushed. Can you PM me pricing.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Banned
Cpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by speedplay
Rotary Forged describes the manufacturing process. It means that it's stronger than cast. It's not as strong as Volk TE37 but the price point is not the same either.

Brushed is discontinued. Which car are you looking to get a quote on? What size?
I like the value that the Forgestars offer. I think they are pioneers in the low cost wheel market and are setting the standard for that price point in wheels.

I do have a problem with the tires that are on the car. How can you own a car like that and have some made in China crap tires on the car? Come on man, really?

Old 08-02-2011, 02:25 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cpais
How can you own a car like that and have some made in China crap tires on the car? Come on man, really?
i just hope those tires are rated for the proper spec in handling the sheer WEIGHT of the Bentley. If not... uh oh! Would hate to be driving and taking a turn or hard braking and then.... BOOM! The liability of selling a consumer such a bad combination could be $$$,$$$ due to dealer negligence.

Old 08-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Chipster is on a distinguished road
Love the look!