Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Upgrading the Stock Audio System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Could someone tell me who makes the stock system in the CGT in the first place? I know it's not exactly a true base system!!

Old 10-12-2011, 01:48 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
As i recall, Bose speakers and i forget who does the head unit.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Nice thread. I found it googling sound upgrade for Bentley and was happy to see trusted advice.

Now I confess I did not understand much of it at all. English words but no comprehension. When I decide to up grade I will need to helped like small child piloting an aircraft.

Steven now I get the username and hoping to avoid an overly obsequious fawning behavior i say, you da sound man. I would really like a chance to hear one of these upgraded systems.