Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Supersports Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 09:42 PM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
Supersports Seats

Are the carbons really that bad? I hear bad things about them

Old 12-31-2011, 03:26 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Alas, never sat in the carbon seats though if you want custom fit just strip down the outer part and get down to the core/shell. Then bring car to a race shop and have them make you a custom insert:

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/pr...p?Product=4525

IMHO seems a bit 'over the top' considering a Bentley is a luxury vehicle. Frankly, hard to see it as a real track car due to the massive 'extra' weight she carries. Still, if you want 'hard racing seats' may as well do the custom insert for full effect/proper fit.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:32 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Are they bad? Yes, unless you're well padded yourself!

I endured a very uncomfortable 15 minutes in a test run before admitting defeat. But you can change them, that's the bonus.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
This last weekend I went to Atlanta Ga. just to visit a dealer. I wanted to ses the cars for myself but they did not have many new cars in stock. No Speeds or SS. There is more to the visit but I will put that on another thread since it does not apply to this one.

If I wanted carbon seats I'd have them in an R8 or 911.

Old 01-05-2012, 06:16 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Yes they are, had SS for a weekend and took it back by Saturday lunchtime.