Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

my signal light bulb in head light is out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 10:06 AM
BentleyF will become famous soon enough
my signal light bulb in head light is out

drivers side. How do you change the bulb? The one inside the lower scallop part of high beam.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by BentleyF
drivers side. How do you change the bulb? The one inside the lower scallop part of high beam.
Thats interesting that no body knows, considering you will have this issue as well.

Old 03-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Jackedwards is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BentleyF
Thats interesting that no body knows, considering you will have this issue as well.

Don't you be jinxing us lite that Bentley F..

Old 03-18-2012, 07:21 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Well, i actually have a brand new light assembly here and just looked. It doesn't look easy is my guess UNLESS... i'd guess you may be able to change it by jacking up the car, removing the wheel and inner fender. Hopefully from the rear you can access that corner of the front light assembly.

BTW, i did go to the Bentley Web Assist to find a diagram, as usually procedures like that are online at
www.bentleytechinfo.com/BY00175_BSI_Web/BY00175_ClassicASP/web_assist_v1/default.asp

Seems they removed the GT info from that website as it was there

Wish i knew more. When you find out how to change that bulb, please let us know what the details are and perhaps post pics if you can. Many thanks.

PS: Does anyone here have the 'repair and parts' CD/DVD for the GT?

Old 03-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks for trying and I will let you know. I'm going to dealer for plug change. So I'll probally get them to do it then.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:11 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good and please let us know what procedures(s) it takes to change it so us DIY types can follow accordingly. Many thanks.