Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Tow hitch for a GT?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 07:31 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by WES77Y
Not sure its quite that simple as the car has a self levelling suspension.
Well then if you load the rear it should self level up right?

If they can trailer with motorcycles then a car is a no brainer. I agree get creative and go out of the box.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:35 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
You're all kidding, right? Can't anyone afford a separate tow vehicle? You can pick up a 3 yr-old LandCruiser for next to nothing these days

For maximum FAIL, nothing can beat a plumber in our country a few years back who stuck a magnetic sign on his CGT and used it as a work vehicle. Got him great publicity, but I wonder whether he really got any business. His customers would always be wondering about the costing.

Last edited by kensilver; 08-06-2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:06 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Oh I understand - you're waiting for the Bentley SUV

Old 08-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by *fill-up*
Anybody know if they make a tow hitch for the GT? I have an 05 and would just like to do some light towing.

Thanks!
Now that we know each other a little better hope you don't mind the question , what are you wanting to pull?

As Ken pointed out a real tow vehicle might do the job better and cheaper?

When it comes time to tow, carry out the trash, drive in bad weather, carry numbers of people, travel gravel or dirt roads, haul dead animals(hunting) or go off road I jus ttake the truck.

Old 08-20-2012, 11:00 AM
Haven't heard from "fill-up" lately? I wonder if this thread was ever legit?

Old 08-20-2012, 11:09 AM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Haven't heard from "fill-up" lately? I wonder if this thread was ever legit?
Things are fine. It is apparent that his thread went off "without a hitch".

Old 08-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Grwisher
Things are fine. It is apparent that his thread went off "without a hitch".

Next Steven will be inquiring about a front end snow plow.

Old 08-20-2012, 12:54 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Next Steven will be inquiring about a front end snow plow.
??!!??

Attached Images