Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

What watch do you wear? (not OT)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by kensilver
In a race to tell the time, I win all the time against cellphones. They are always buried deep in someone's pocket.

I notice fewer people wear watches nowadays, and I think it won't be long before they are only sported by the 1% as status symbols and lovers of quality engineering.
I'll have a watch. I am not a cell phone addict.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:47 PM
SUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura aboutSUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura about
Mostly my GMT and Daytona. I wear my Panerai 1950 from time to time.

Attached Images  
Old 11-14-2012, 03:27 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Nice SUB-ZERO!

Old 11-14-2012, 04:01 AM
wc11 has a spectacular aura aboutwc11 has a spectacular aura about
Rolex? Patek?
iPhone of with Porsche gForce meter running but my choice is a Tag Carrera of course.

Old 03-07-2017, 03:53 AM
samsmith122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Wow, now my wrist really feels naked. I have never been a huge watch fan. And everyone I hang out with has a very nice watch collection. I favor the Hublot carbon fiber watch. You know from an engineering point of view, aluminum are great for beer cans, plastics are great for children's toy, carbon composites will take us to infinity and beyond.
I have seen many professional buyers who Sell Rolex For Cash to the companies which take used watches and give cash in return. Is this a good business to go with i am also looking to start it, Any suggestions ?

Old 03-07-2017, 10:07 AM
jim2331 can only hope to improve
.....PLEEEESE....I thought this was an auto forum...Shall we discuss Gucci shoes next...If so I resign...JimB

Old 03-07-2017, 10:43 AM
nguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura aboutnguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura about

i have breitling also and a Rolex Diamonds

but i got tired of those times pieces....it not funcion at all rather than show off

right now the Apple Watch suits me best which it actually functional & i control the Bentley with it also... look like James Bond lol

Last edited by nguyennhatquang; 03-07-2017 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:35 PM
ULSTRUP is on a distinguished road
this kind of ''show off'' post is absurd!
the only thing I can add is this:

1/ Patek NEVER made a wall clock... much less in BRASS!!

2/ the breitling with ''diamonds'' is a cheap fake, Breitling never made a watch with this type of bracelet the position of the secondary dials is wrong and the date is ''sunken'' below the dial...

so please people go back to cars....

Old 03-09-2017, 01:38 AM
nguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura aboutnguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ULSTRUP
this kind of ''show off'' post is absurd!
the only thing I can add is this:

1/ Patek NEVER made a wall clock... much less in BRASS!!

2/ the breitling with ''diamonds'' is a cheap fake, Breitling never made a watch with this type of bracelet the position of the secondary dials is wrong and the date is ''sunken'' below the dial...

so please people go back to cars....
U mean my watch is fake? Are u sure?
Cause the watch i bought from local brieitling here ...
The diamond cover is after market. I got them custom made for my personal style.

Can u show me how to identify fake breitling cause i ll freaking shoot those sales here if they cheat on me...
pm me if u can help... i ll sent u more pic

Old 03-09-2017, 02:04 AM
shabs is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Ulstrup and Jim.....this a Bentley forum. I'm sure there is a forum out there for comparing watches, bank balances, ***** sizes etc... hopefully this isn't it

Old 03-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Easy does it guys some owners like nice items to go with the cars and success that they have achieved. When I get the Bentley magazine it is covered in watch adds and the articles are about much more than just the cars.

Old 03-09-2017, 04:28 PM
jim2331 can only hope to improve
....we have some serious car guys on this forum...it is offensive to mix in off topic trivia...as to the comment on the Bentley magazine published/approved by VW corporation, the less said the better...it is largely vacuous, directed to those with more money than common sense...I have a large pile of issues going back 5 years. I save because they contain about a total of one half dozen interesting articles....if anyone wants them, just pay the postage...JimB

Old 03-10-2017, 01:06 AM
shabs is an unknown quantity at this point
Perhaps the site owners can create a general chat sub forum, you often see that on other car forums.

Old 03-10-2017, 05:05 AM
woodbine is on a distinguished road
Thinking of buying the Tag Heuer Carrera Black Dial Chronograph Automatic Men's Watch. Ant opinions?