6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Bentley (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley-42/)
-   -   Baby baby, i going to leave you (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/291666-baby-baby-i-going-leave-you.html)

kensilver 11-17-2012 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3693784)
Actually I never thought about it but I did have varied life. When I was younger I was a page at the Capitol of Texas in Austin. Later, after I was too old to wrestle, I was a homicide detective in a small town in southeast Texas. Now that was an interesting job. I just couldn't stand the hours and got tired of arresting the usual suspects who had better lawyers than we did. Accounting seemed to be the natural next step as I could observe the carnage without being in any danger.

Bet your accounting clients paid all your bills on time! hilarious

Wedgeduck 11-17-2012 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3693800)
Jayson said that the dealer doesn't have the equipment to read or change the ECUs configuration, only to load updates. My only fear is that the tech can suspect that something is different from normal. Do you think that 60 hp, for a tech, is that detectable? I am inclined to go ahead with the upgrade and when asked about any changes that I might have made, act like I am hard of hearing, being 68, and say "What changes, are you asking about my Depends? Maybe so, where is your restroom?". It has worked in the past. :)

Hard of hearing would totally work, plus they wouldn't dare asked you if you were a hooligan.hilarious did he say, 60WHP or 60 at the crank HP? It's too bad that you are still under warranty. If you get rid of that whole OEM exhaust system. You should get about another 25 to 45 HP. I know for a fact that that factory exhaust bogs down the Bentley's. I have driven other Bentley's that are stock and didn't really like them. They feel really restrictive as far as stepping on the gas goes. Don't know, maybe it's just me. Did you get to see my lighter slotted brake disc?

Grwisher 11-17-2012 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3694043)
Did you get to see my lighter slotted brake disc?

I think I did, there was a lot to look at on your car.

Dr.Disaster 11-19-2012 11:02 AM

I do not race for slips and am not a gambler.

Grwisher 11-19-2012 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3695383)
I do not race for slips and am not a gambler.

I did say it was going to be a surprise. :)

Dr.Disaster 11-20-2012 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3695765)
I did say it was going to be a surprise. :)

I know what your car looks like so I will just politely move over and wave G'Day.

Wedgeduck 11-20-2012 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3696213)
I know what your car looks like so I will just politely move over and wave G'Day.

You created him Doc!hilarious

Dr.Disaster 11-20-2012 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3696603)
You created him Doc!hilarious

Classic Dr. Frankenstein losses control over the creation.;)

Wedgeduck 11-20-2012 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3696614)
Classic Dr. Frankenstein losses control over the creation.;)

hilarioushilarious I can't get all the blame for this. You brought him to the dark side first. He is your padawan.hilarious

Dr.Disaster 11-20-2012 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3696642)
hilarioushilarious I can't get all the blame for this. You brought him to the dark side first. He is your padawan.hilarious

I am taking full blame. Grwisher has been lead over to the dark side by me.:(

Wait a minute he was a wrestler???? Restated- Grwisher has always been on the dark side but recently repressing his true self. He has now been liberated by you and me fully embracing the wild man within.:D

Gr I will race you but I am to much of a chicken s--t for stakes of slips.:o

Wedgeduck 11-20-2012 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3696693)

Wait a minute he was a wrestler???? Restated- Grwisher has always been on the dark side but recently repressing his true self. He has now been liberated by you and me fully embracing the wild man within.:D

Gr I will race you but I am to much of a chicken s--t for stakes of slips.:o

Not even that. He was a homicide detective and an ex wrestle and an accountant. Doc, you are in for a long one.:cool:

Grwisher 11-21-2012 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3696693)

I finally have come back to reality and cannot live a lie any longer. I guess I was lured into lying to all of you because I realized that compared to many of you I was a pathetic loser living vicariously in the shadow of others. I wasn't as cosmopolitan as EnjoytheMusic, not a man of the world like WedgeDuck, not as cool as KenSilver and not as rugged and pure of thought as Dr. Disaster (I consider him to be the James Bond of TN). No I have not been a wrestler or a homicide detective. No, I did not climb Mt. Everest in 1 day (I might have said that on another forum). I pretended to be those things because I just wanted to fit in with the group. Oh well, one less thing to feel guilty about. :o

Wedgeduck 11-21-2012 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3697147)
I finally have come back to reality and cannot live a lie any longer. I guess I was lured into lying to all of you because I realized that compared to many of you I was a pathetic loser living vicariously in the shadow of others. I wasn't as cosmopolitan as EnjoytheMusic, not a man of the world like WedgeDuck, not as cool as KenSilver and not as rugged and pure of thought as Dr. Disaster (I consider him to be the James Bond of TN). No I have not been a wrestler or a homicide detective. No, I did not climb Mt. Everest in 1 day (I might have said that on another forum). I pretended to be those things because I just wanted to fit in with the group. Oh well, one less thing to feel guilty about. :o

Yeah, but you drive a 2013 Bentley Gt Convertible. That about saids it all.:D

Grwisher 11-21-2012 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3697227)
Yeah, but you drive a 2013 Bentley Gt Convertible. That about saids it all.:D

Without a ski hole life has no meaning. hilarious

Wedgeduck 11-21-2012 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3697234)
Without a ski hole life has no meaning. hilarious

hilarious.