6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Bentley (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley-42/)
-   -   Baby baby, i going to leave you (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/291666-baby-baby-i-going-leave-you.html)

Wedgeduck 11-11-2012 10:55 AM

Baby baby, i going to leave you

2 Attachment(s)
Leave you in the summertime, leave you when the summer comes along...,

Grwisher 11-12-2012 07:32 AM

When will she come to Texas? Are you going to come to Texas? Delta-V is about an hour from my home. :)

Wedgeduck 11-12-2012 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3689198)
When will she come to Texas? Are you going to come to Texas? Delta-V is about an hour from my home. :)

I am trying to make time and set aside money to test her on the track in Texas. She will be there probably til Xmas. Gotta fly out film crews and drivers and that stuff can cost. Just spent a bunch of money at the SEMA show in Vegas. She should be there Tuesday. Might want to get a good visual and some pics before they strip her down.:eek:

Grwisher 11-12-2012 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3689295)
I am trying to make time and set aside money to test her on the track in Texas. She will be there probably til Xmas. Gotta fly out film crews and drivers and that stuff can cost. Just spent a bunch of money at the SEMA show in Vegas. She should be there Tuesday. Might want to get a good visual and some pics before they strip her down.:eek:

If you come down, let me know as I can meet you there if you have the time. And if you want to take a boat ride I can provide that as well. :)

Wedgeduck 11-12-2012 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3689302)
If you come down, let me know as I can meet you there if you have the time. And if you want to take a boat ride I can provide that as well. :)

Will let you know for sure when she is done so we both can go for a spin.:)

Dr.Disaster 11-12-2012 11:54 AM

I get cranky if I don't get to drive my car every five days or so. I can't imagine sending her off for a long time. I do not have multiple fun car to keep myself entertained.

Wedgeduck 11-12-2012 03:31 PM

Me too Doc. I have toys, but not of that kind of luxury and power. I will just get back into my boarding sports for my adrenaline rush. I have a fast Audi Avant wagon AWD. She handles those corners and the snow just fine. Once you go Bentley, it's hard to drive other cars and get that same thrill and bling.

Wedgeduck 11-12-2012 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3689198)

She will be there to 2nite. Go take a look at her tomorrow. She is only my prototype. So there is a lot more to her when she comes back to me.

Grwisher 11-13-2012 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3689307)
Will let you know for sure when she is done so we both can go for a spin.:)

Will do. :)

Grwisher 11-13-2012 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3689735)
She will be there to 2nite. Go take a look at her tomorrow. She is only my prototype. So there is a lot more to her when she comes back to me.

Has she hit there yet? Will have time Wednesday or Thursday.

Wedgeduck 11-13-2012 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3690237)
Has she hit there yet? Will have time Wednesday or Thursday.

She made it down there yesterday evening. They are running a Dino on her today, just to set a bench mark. I had two different ECUs and I don't even know which ones are the ones in the vehicle at the moment. Darn kids.hilarious

Dr.Disaster 11-13-2012 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3690314)
She made it down there yesterday evening. They are running a Dino on her today, just to set a bench mark. I had two different ECUs and I don't even know which ones are the ones in the vehicle at the moment. Darn kids.hilarious

Good Lord Wedgehead I hope you find out what parts are in your car. LMK what the #'s are as that might tell me what my car is doing. I hope you are still running the Fabspeed stuff.

You keep referring to these nephews as kids. You looked pretty young yourself in those last pics.:D

Wedgeduck 11-13-2012 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3690345)
Good Lord Wedgehead I hope you find out what parts are in your car. LMK what the #'s are as that might tell me what my car is doing. I hope you are still running the Fabspeed stuff.

You keep referring to these nephews as kids. You looked pretty young yourself in those last pics.:D

Doc, they are kids. Young, drunk and full of c@&. The Fabspeed stuff is great. I love their products. I have seen them on Porches and luv them! It's time for me to move on. I gotta have it all. She needs to perform. And with Jayson, I know this will be world class, super car status. I can burn in flames, but then again Doc, my family had risen out of flames.:cool:

Wedgeduck 11-13-2012 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3689302)

Gr, we are going to make you step on the gas pedal! But the boat ride is more my style:cool: don't tell the wifey you are going to try to kill yourself, please.:)

Grwisher 11-13-2012 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3690757)
Gr, we are going to make you step on the gas pedal! But the boat ride is more my style:cool: don't tell the wifey you are going to try to kill yourself, please.:)

Gas pedals are my friends. You will have an assortment of boats to choose from. As far as the wifely is concerned, no problem, I never pre-announce my intentions. :)