6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Bentley (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley-42/)
-   -   Not Getting Any... (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/293313-not-getting-any.html)

Dr.Disaster 11-28-2012 08:34 AM

Not Getting Any...

...E-mail notifications of threads subscribed to with new posts. What's up?

Thought it was going to be sexual huh? Perverts you all.hilarious

Wedgeduck 11-28-2012 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3703058)

I almost thought the Doc had way too much coffee this morning.hilarious

Dr.Disaster 11-28-2012 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3703062)
I almost thought the Doc had way too much coffee this morning.hilarious

I am living extr-large this morning I am having a second diet coke.:o Yeeehaw!

Grwisher 11-28-2012 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3703058)

You are so predictable, so I didn't click on this thread. :)

Dr.Disaster 11-28-2012 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3703391)
You are so predictable, so I didn't click on this thread. :)

Oh really now don't tell me you had correctly guessed that this thread was about missing emails??? You horny old goat.:D BTW all male goats have horns so don't be put off by my name calling.;)

Are you guys getting the email notifications? I do so look forward to reading all the earth shaking post you all submit.

DonL 11-29-2012 07:54 AM

E-mail notifications are working fine on the Aston Martin forum; perhaps the problem is with your equipment...:rolleyes:

Grwisher 11-29-2012 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by DonL (Post 3704132)
E-mail notifications are working fine on the Aston Martin forum; perhaps the problem is with your equipment...:rolleyes:

Probably the only thing working on the Aston Martin forum! hilarious

DonL 11-29-2012 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Grwisher (Post 3704134)
Probably the only thing working on the Aston Martin forum! hilarious

Last time I looked, everything was working fine over here! :D

Wedgeduck 11-29-2012 09:29 AM

Doc, I get too much 6speed notices! Yeah Don will be ok, he is from the Bay Area, so no snow tires for him.hilarious I love that olive color on your AM.:)

Dr.Disaster 11-29-2012 09:41 AM

So I have two members of the Bentley forum that have posted and one member from Aston. He has answered the question and you guys are giving him chit????????????:confused::eek:

Dear DonL I apologize for the members here who are a little slow.hilarious

Just funnin guys.:D BUT would like to know if the problem is on the 6speed Bentley or my computer. Where is Enjoythemusic when you need some help.;)

Wedgeduck 11-29-2012 12:23 PM

Doc, I think I might have stumbled on to the problem that you are having with your front wheel. The wheel hub might have been worn. All heavy AwD have this issue. Both of my front hubs have alot of play. Gotta change that out.

Dr.Disaster 11-29-2012 02:39 PM

The car is at the shop right now I will have them look at it. OH BTW are you getting the email alerts?

Wedgeduck 11-29-2012 03:59 PM

Yes. Too many alerts really. Have them check the wheel hubs. Should be loosy goosy.

kensilver 11-29-2012 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3704526)
The car is at the shop right now I will have them look at it. OH BTW are you getting the email alerts?

This is standard 6speedonline practice - if your car is away from home they automatically stop all email advice to you. Must be some kind of tracker they have attached to your ve-hickle or website.

Grwisher 11-30-2012 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3704210)
So I have two members of the Bentley forum that have posted and one member from Aston. He has answered the question and you guys are giving him chit????????????:confused::eek:

When Don said:
"E-mail notifications are working fine on the Aston Martin forum; perhaps the problem is with your equipment..."

I thought he was talking about our Bentleys. Sorry for the chit Don. Since I am like Dr. D, and not getting any, I am getting a little grumpy. :o