Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Not Getting Any...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 08:34 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Not Getting Any...

...E-mail notifications of threads subscribed to with new posts. What's up?

Thought it was going to be sexual huh? Perverts you all.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster

I almost thought the Doc had way too much coffee this morning.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
I almost thought the Doc had way too much coffee this morning.
I am living extr-large this morning I am having a second diet coke. Yeeehaw!

Old 11-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough

You are so predictable, so I didn't click on this thread.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Grwisher
You are so predictable, so I didn't click on this thread.
Oh really now don't tell me you had correctly guessed that this thread was about missing emails??? You horny old goat. BTW all male goats have horns so don't be put off by my name calling.

Are you guys getting the email notifications? I do so look forward to reading all the earth shaking post you all submit.

Old 11-29-2012, 07:54 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
E-mail notifications are working fine on the Aston Martin forum; perhaps the problem is with your equipment...

Old 11-29-2012, 07:57 AM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DonL
E-mail notifications are working fine on the Aston Martin forum; perhaps the problem is with your equipment...
Probably the only thing working on the Aston Martin forum!

Old 11-29-2012, 08:20 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Grwisher
Probably the only thing working on the Aston Martin forum!
Last time I looked, everything was working fine over here!

Old 11-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Doc, I get too much 6speed notices! Yeah Don will be ok, he is from the Bay Area, so no snow tires for him. I love that olive color on your AM.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:41 AM
So I have two members of the Bentley forum that have posted and one member from Aston. He has answered the question and you guys are giving him chit????????????

Dear DonL I apologize for the members here who are a little slow.

Just funnin guys. BUT would like to know if the problem is on the 6speed Bentley or my computer. Where is Enjoythemusic when you need some help.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Doc, I think I might have stumbled on to the problem that you are having with your front wheel. The wheel hub might have been worn. All heavy AwD have this issue. Both of my front hubs have alot of play. Gotta change that out.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:39 PM
The car is at the shop right now I will have them look at it. OH BTW are you getting the email alerts?

Old 11-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Yes. Too many alerts really. Have them check the wheel hubs. Should be loosy goosy.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:30 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
The car is at the shop right now I will have them look at it. OH BTW are you getting the email alerts?
This is standard 6speedonline practice - if your car is away from home they automatically stop all email advice to you. Must be some kind of tracker they have attached to your ve-hickle or website.

Old 11-30-2012, 07:48 AM
So I have two members of the Bentley forum that have posted and one member from Aston. He has answered the question and you guys are giving him chit????????????
When Don said:
"E-mail notifications are working fine on the Aston Martin forum; perhaps the problem is with your equipment..."

I thought he was talking about our Bentleys. Sorry for the chit Don. Since I am like Dr. D, and not getting any, I am getting a little grumpy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Not Getting Any...