Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Best Friend I Never Met.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Best Friend I Never Met.

Oxymoronish I know but that's how it feels on the 6speed forum. I have been on some other forums and have come across some poor fellows prone to hurtful comments. Not so among these gents.

Happy Holidays my new mates, top of the year to ya!

Old 12-03-2012, 11:03 PM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
Been on a few forums and some have actually closed down to offensive comments and some members have even been sued for defamation!

Funny old world we live in now so now I only visit one or two with 6speed being on top. Great mix of people here from all walks of life all of which can take a cuss or two and won't go ape **** over some friendly fire.

No pussies here right? haha

Old 12-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jc_333
Been on a few forums and some have actually closed down to offensive comments and some members have even been sued for defamation!

Funny old world we live in now so now I only visit one or two with 6speed being on top. Great mix of people here from all walks of life all of which can take a cuss or two and won't go ape **** over some friendly fire.

Only good ones.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jc_333
Nobody here but us chickens!

Old 12-04-2012, 02:52 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
lol

Old 12-05-2012, 01:56 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Oxymoronish I know but that's how it feels on the 6speed forum. I have been on some other forums and have come across some poor fellows prone to hurtful comments. Not so among these gents.

Happy Holidays my new mates, top of the year to ya!
Nice thought. Back at ya!