6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Bentley (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley-42/)
-   -   Spotted in HK...wrapped black GT (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/294978-spotted-hk-wrapped-black-gt.html)

jc_333 12-16-2012 10:22 AM

Spotted in HK...wrapped black GT

1 Attachment(s)
New GT wrapped in matt black on 22" I think.

Wedgeduck 12-16-2012 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by jc_333 (Post 3719054)
New GT wrapped in matt black on 22" I think.

Good shot JC333. That's a new one for sure. Look at the wide ass!hilarious Oh, remember on your thread about the C63 spitting rocks at you when he took off. Did it ever occurred to you that that guy might have purposely left tiny rocks on his rear diffuser or a tray and when he just takes off really fast you get tiny rocks spraying at you? The little JDM street crowds do that in my hometown.hilarious They have alot of interesting finishes for wraps now. I seen a dark brushed aluminum one that look pretty sweet.

stevenrmusic 12-16-2012 11:34 AM

None more black :)

kensilver 12-16-2012 02:31 PM

Love the stealth look of matt black!

jc_333 12-16-2012 11:05 PM

Wedgeduck

That c63 must of left bucket loads as it was spitting out stones non stop! Haha

Better to do a James Bond and leave nails to take them out!

neoprufrok 12-17-2012 12:09 AM

I'm partial to premier's satin black - kind of has a sheen that's more than matte. Might try on my S8.

Wedgeduck 12-17-2012 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by jc_333 (Post 3719515)
Wedgeduck

That c63 must of left bucket loads as it was spitting out stones non stop! Haha

Better to do a James Bond and leave nails to take them out!

Right?:) My nephew has a track S2000 and on the streets he always seems to have little rocks sitting on his rear diffusers?:eek: He doesn't leave them on his custom NSX, at least not that I know of.:confused:

Dr.Disaster 12-17-2012 12:15 PM

OK call me out for dissenting but it looks like someone forgot to get the clear coat put on. I just think of the expression, a shiny new car. I recall a used RR Ghost at the dealer painted a flat army green and wondering who would own such. They did tell me and it made sense.:rolleyes:

Let me put it another way and more personal. Would you trade the car you have for that one? So you like it but not that much? Not you Wedgeduche that car is right up your alley and I know it.

Wedgeduck 12-17-2012 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3719937)
OK call me out for dissenting but it looks like someone forgot to get the clear coat put on. I just think of the expression, a shiny new car. I recall a used RR Ghost at the dealer painted a flat army green and wondering who would own such. They did tell me and it made sense.:rolleyes:

Let me put it another way and more personal. Would you trade the car you have for that one? So you like it but not that much? Not you Wedgeduche that car is right up your alley and I know it.

Too flat blackish! Their is a weird looking titanium brushed metal wrap that looks really sexy! Maybe for SEMA 2013 I will wrap it. But honestly, I am a paint guy.:rolleyes: Doc, did you get to test those mufflers yet?

Dr.Disaster 12-18-2012 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck (Post 3720012)
Too flat blackish! Their is a weird looking titanium brushed metal wrap that looks really sexy! Maybe for SEMA 2013 I will wrap it. But honestly, I am a paint guy.:rolleyes: Doc, did you get to test those mufflers yet?

By test mufflers are you referring to the fabspeed tail pipe section? yes they are on and they sound good. As i drove up to the jewlers this morning he remarked how good the car sounded. It does have a resonating hum at 1500 rpm with little throttle than might bother some but under power it is not there.

Wedgeduck 12-18-2012 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3720644)
By test mufflers are you referring to the fabspeed tail pipe section? yes they are on and they sound good. As i drove up to the jewlers this morning he remarked how good the car sounded. It does have a resonating hum at 1500 rpm with little throttle than might bother some but under power it is not there.

Sounds meaty! Perfect for those GT models that can't remove the downpipes.:)

jc_333 12-18-2012 09:33 AM

Any videos so we can hear your monster roar?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3720644)

Dr.Disaster 12-18-2012 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by jc_333 (Post 3720751)
Any videos so we can hear your monster roar?

Thanks

Let me try but honestly i could use to instructions on the mechanics of getting it posted.

Wedgeduck 12-18-2012 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster (Post 3720782)
Let me try but honestly i could use to instructions on the mechanics of getting it posted.

Steven is really good at vids. I think JC333 too. I suck, my little flunky does it for me and even he at times get confused. David at Fabspeed seems to have a good computer guy.:confused: