Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Spotted in HK...wrapped black GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 10:22 AM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
Spotted in HK...wrapped black GT

New GT wrapped in matt black on 22" I think.

Attached Images  
Old 12-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jc_333
New GT wrapped in matt black on 22" I think.
Good shot JC333. That's a new one for sure. Look at the wide ***! Oh, remember on your thread about the C63 spitting rocks at you when he took off. Did it ever occurred to you that that guy might have purposely left tiny rocks on his rear diffuser or a tray and when he just takes off really fast you get tiny rocks spraying at you? The little JDM street crowds do that in my hometown. They have alot of interesting finishes for wraps now. I seen a dark brushed aluminum one that look pretty sweet.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 12-16-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:34 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
None more black

Old 12-16-2012, 02:31 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Love the stealth look of matt black!

Old 12-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Wedgeduck

That c63 must of left bucket loads as it was spitting out stones non stop! Haha

Better to do a James Bond and leave nails to take them out!

Old 12-17-2012, 12:09 AM
neoprufrok is on a distinguished road
I'm partial to premier's satin black - kind of has a sheen that's more than matte. Might try on my S8.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:02 AM
Wedgeduck

That c63 must of left bucket loads as it was spitting out stones non stop! Haha

Better to do a James Bond and leave nails to take them out!
Right? My nephew has a track S2000 and on the streets he always seems to have little rocks sitting on his rear diffusers? He doesn't leave them on his custom NSX, at least not that I know of.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 12-17-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
OK call me out for dissenting but it looks like someone forgot to get the clear coat put on. I just think of the expression, a shiny new car. I recall a used RR Ghost at the dealer painted a flat army green and wondering who would own such. They did tell me and it made sense.

Let me put it another way and more personal. Would you trade the car you have for that one? So you like it but not that much? Not you Wedgeduche that car is right up your alley and I know it.

Last edited by Dr.Disaster; 12-17-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
OK call me out for dissenting but it looks like someone forgot to get the clear coat put on. I just think of the expression, a shiny new car. I recall a used RR Ghost at the dealer painted a flat army green and wondering who would own such. They did tell me and it made sense.

Let me put it another way and more personal. Would you trade the car you have for that one? So you like it but not that much? Not you Wedgeduche that car is right up your alley and I know it.
Too flat blackish! Their is a weird looking titanium brushed metal wrap that looks really sexy! Maybe for SEMA 2013 I will wrap it. But honestly, I am a paint guy. Doc, did you get to test those mufflers yet?

Old 12-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Too flat blackish! Their is a weird looking titanium brushed metal wrap that looks really sexy! Maybe for SEMA 2013 I will wrap it. But honestly, I am a paint guy. Doc, did you get to test those mufflers yet?
By test mufflers are you referring to the fabspeed tail pipe section? yes they are on and they sound good. As i drove up to the jewlers this morning he remarked how good the car sounded. It does have a resonating hum at 1500 rpm with little throttle than might bother some but under power it is not there.

Old 12-18-2012, 09:02 AM
By test mufflers are you referring to the fabspeed tail pipe section? yes they are on and they sound good. As i drove up to the jewlers this morning he remarked how good the car sounded. It does have a resonating hum at 1500 rpm with little throttle than might bother some but under power it is not there.
Sounds meaty! Perfect for those GT models that can't remove the downpipes.

Old 12-18-2012, 09:33 AM
Any videos so we can hear your monster roar?

Thanks

Old 12-18-2012, 10:01 AM
Any videos so we can hear your monster roar?

Thanks
Let me try but honestly i could use to instructions on the mechanics of getting it posted.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Let me try but honestly i could use to instructions on the mechanics of getting it posted.
Steven is really good at vids. I think JC333 too. I suck, my little flunky does it for me and even he at times get confused. David at Fabspeed seems to have a good computer guy.