Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	339.9 KB
ID:	238660  
Old 05-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Payton34ferrari is on a distinguished road
Www.bentleygrills.com

Ships from England. Took 3 days to get which is amazing. Around $600.

Old 08-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I went to "dust" off the car and found my lower left chrome grill has fallen out. I only need one and dread guying a set, any solutions? Did I read this correctly $600 for the set so for mew that is $600 for one lower left chrome grill. I have an 07 GTC anyone having the chrome ones to sell LKM.

Old 08-04-2014, 02:15 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Weird as a screw holds that in. I checked eBay and a lower *right* chrome is there for $237 and a set of all three is $500 or so.

Old 08-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Weird as a screw holds that in. I checked eBay and a lower *right* chrome is there for $237 and a set of all three is $500 or so.
Well the screw had been out for a while then because it was just a snap in type of fit. I knew it was getting worse and had not gotten around to fixing it so it is my own last fault butI am still upset at myself.

Did you find just one on the net? Post me the link please.

Old 08-04-2014, 02:54 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
DrD, keep checking eBay as these things do pop up from time to time. That's how you can get $800/set chromed 19" Bentley rims in great condition If you're not in a rush everything seems to pop up on eBay eventually.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 08-04-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
DrD, keep checking eBay as these things do pop up from time to time. That's how you can get $800/set chromed 19" Bentley rims in great condition If you're not in a rush everything seems to pop up on eBay eventually.
Don't know how long I want to drive a "beater" Bentley around. You do know what a beater car is right? Merrymicrobe did not.

Old 08-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
You do know what a beater car is right?
LOL! You are so silly Dr.D. Any car is a beater, it is all in how you use it.

Some people say he can't understand what a Garage Queen car is. Other say he'll drive a Bentley in deep snow just because he can. All we know is...

Old 08-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Just to be clear a beater car, as known around here, is usually an older car that is in very poor condition. Typically the clear coat is long gone, bumpers are absent, light covers are colored tape, one wheel is without a hub cap or
a different style and a rag top is literally a rag. Optional featerure may include a dragging muffler, hole in exhaust manifold, smoking profusely,and plastic bags for windows. There is no better icon of the beater car than and old dilapidated Ford Pinto that has at least 2/3s of the above.

It would then be a "bit" of an exaggeration to call a Bentley with only one missing lower grill an beater.

Old 08-06-2014, 09:10 AM
Ahhhh ok, thanks for the clarification

Maybe you should mount some 'defensive' weaponry to aid in remove slow-moving traffic ahead in the same space as the now-missing grill? Why just put in another chrome grill when you could install something far more usable during daily drives to ensure unimpeded travel

Old 08-06-2014, 09:38 AM
You mean like a large blade that is found on a dozier?

Old 08-06-2014, 01:36 PM

Old 09-02-2014, 09:18 AM
I received my chrome set from an ebay dealer in Taiwan and was a bit concerned that they might be cheap knock off parts. They were not as i found written on them, "Germany GT". It fit perfect and looks great, I am very pleased.

The other half of the issue is cost savings. The dealer wanted $2000.USD for the set of three and i paid $519 and that included shipping. I feel good about the purchase but very disappointed that the dealers want to over charge like that.

Old 01-04-2018, 12:41 PM
Manuel M is an unknown quantity at this point
How did you replace them?

hello, I bought the chromed grills to switch the black ones. But I want to replace them myself. Could you please help me out to know how you did it. Did you have to remove the front or what? What tools did you use? I’d really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Payton34ferrari
FYI...I didn't realize it when I posted the thread, but this is the undisputed easiest thing I have ever done to a car. Literally took 10 mins. Huge difference on aesthetics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Front lower grill install. Black oem to chrome