Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Reus System?

Old 05-15-2013, 09:36 AM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
Reus System?

Was thinking of upgrading the audio in my V8 GT - factory system is just plain horrid! Anyone use Reus in there cars? Am i better off using them or just running some Focal Drivers and Alpine or JL amps with a JL sub? Opinions?

and how would these compare to the naim?

"Enjoythemusic" - Please chime in lol!

Old 05-15-2013, 11:49 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Alas, never tried/heard a Reus system that i am aware of. Focals are very nice and of course JL. The Naim system is integrated into the car and designed from the get-go for the Bentley. Wish I knew more. Your call on what to do.

Am generally happy with the system in the 07 GTC here, yet have decided to try hooking in 100% analog and using an Astell&Kern AK120 portable player. It offers far better EQ/settings, handles real high rez audio files and has Bluetooth for Phone integration. Drawback is I need to have the unit on a mount near me to change tracks/etc. Yes it is a very expensive portable player, but it is for those who truly care about sound quality.

FYI: Hopefully you are not using MP3 files. Make sure you use CD and listen. If you go high rez.... Try shopping for high rez albums at www.HDtracks.com and yes the sound quality difference is amazing. DISCLOSURE: One of my close buddies (David Chesky) owns the company, yet David is truly a serial entrepreneur, a highly talented musician, and we 'work together' on things from time to time. Still, it is the best site online for high rez audio, period!

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 05-24-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:55 AM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
My 07 GT sounded much better than my 13 GT - Call me crazy - unfortunaltey I am using mp3 tracks - but the new system in my opion is much worse than before -Do you know what size speakers are in the 13"s?

Old 05-15-2013, 12:52 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Not a clue, ask dealer.

Old 05-15-2013, 04:53 PM
The older ones had 6x9 in the doors opposed to 5" now - big difference

Old 05-24-2013, 07:49 AM
UPDATE: i'll be meeting these guys next week and hearing a few of their installations. This should be fun! Have to admit www.reusaudio.com does look like some serious kit done by people with excellent experience.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:23 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
reus used to be very popular for porsches 8 years ago. since then, there has been a few complaints about them on the forums, mainly regarding their business practice, rather than their system's quality.

if you do go with them, research on the forums and google. pay with a credit card for protection, don't pay deposits, etc