Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Key 1 lower limit not reached..........Uhh

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 10:09 AM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Key 1 lower limit not reached..........Uhh

I came to the car yesterday and found the touch handle entry and start button didn't work So whilst looking at my Aircon codes, I noticed I had KESSY 00955 002. Key 1 Lower limit not reached. Intermittent.

I started the car with the key, stopped and locked up with the key fob.Then tried again with KESSY and it worked. So I cleared the code and locked up the car again. This morning same thing no KSSEY with my key fob but Lorraine's Key no 2 was fine. Now my key works KSSEY again.

Any ideas??
Thanks ,
Frank

Old 05-26-2014, 08:16 PM
Arpad is on a distinguished road
Low battery in the key? Try a new battery for the remote first. The other thing I noticed about Kessy (and this is going to sound strange) is for some reason from time to time it does not like it when its behind my mobile phone in my pocket. IE Key is closest to my body and the phone is covering over the key. I know they are on completely different frequencies, but some reason it seems like they can interfere with each other from time to time. Its weird because the door may work but the start button won't or vice versa. If I keep my phone in my pocket closest to body and then the key in front of that, no problem.