Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

What do you think?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 09:18 AM
ek1
ek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura about
What do you think?

http://www.autospies.com/news/IAA-Wh...ankfurt-86446/

I never though I'd say it about any Mansory product, but I actually like the hood and the grille on the Bentley. The Wraith also looks hot in that color combo. I wouldnt be caught dead driving something like that, but it's cool to look at.

Old 09-26-2015, 10:24 AM
krall is on a distinguished road
1000 horsepower

I've seen Mansory do worse to a Bentley. I think it could look good in one solid color.

This is the second Continental GT they have put together that they claim has 1000 hp. I haven't seen anyone else claim to get that much out of the W12. It makes me wonder how reliable the engine is with what I assume is a ton of boost and fuel.

Old 09-26-2015, 11:40 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Survey about those cars says...............

Attached Images      
Old 09-26-2015, 11:54 PM
ULSTRUP is on a distinguished road
c'mon guys you can't be serious!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.