Notices
Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Interior Front Lighting 2005 gt

Old 09-28-2015, 02:37 PM
gliozzi is on a distinguished road
Interior Front Lighting 2005 gt

Hi DYI
I just got done installing my headliner which I had the upholstery shop re glue the leather fabric to the molded form, oh by the way it was very doable for anyone that is half a DIY. Problem is none of my interior lighting works,garage door opener and lights on the doors.
I checked the fuse c00796 front body (interior lamps) cars prior to 2008 model year. With door open I had power to one side of fuse socket knowing that I crossed the connectors which the fuse connects and no lights come on. I pulled down the front upper console panel to double check the plug connectors all solid and and pushed in securely. I am baffled all I can think is that I checked the wrong fuse or after I disconnected the front and rear consoles I have to reset something in the infotainment center.
Anyone out there have a remedy or suggestions to check
Bob
Oh by the way I installed a front and rear camera from NAV-TV.com
was easy and they custom wired my rear camera with a switch so I can turn it on while driving and monitor cars coming up on me in the blind spot.

Old 09-28-2015, 03:27 PM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
my interior lights stopped working after i had the headliner re glued. i don't remember the fuse # but it kept blowing out when new fuse put in. it was a crimped wire(from the many) when liner was re glued