Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

How to turn off acc mode (not start) without key

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 07:40 PM
Payton34ferrari is on a distinguished road
How to turn off acc mode (not start) without key

If I want to power up the accessories; I hit the start stop button without my foot on the brake; however I can't seem to turn the car off without starting the car & then hitting the stop button. Shouldn't the accessories mode allow me to power up the acc & then turn them off with the start button? Mine doesn't shut off when I hit "stop" any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:36 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure on that. Think you need to use the key for that type of operation versus the Stop/Start button.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:55 PM
alexob53 is on a distinguished road
The start/stop button is actually a 2-stage switch. Try half-pressing the button with the ignition (not engine) on and everything should turn off as if you just switched the engine off. Report back whether this worked or not.

Old 12-02-2015, 12:43 PM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Originally Posted by alexob53
The start/stop button is actually a 2-stage switch. Try half-pressing the button with the ignition (not engine) on and everything should turn off as if you just switched the engine off. Report back whether this worked or not.
Yep! That's how mine works. Just half a press.

Old 12-02-2015, 02:32 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Learn something gnu everyday. Thx guys!