Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

How do you jack up the car without damage?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 10:07 PM
Payton34ferrari is on a distinguished road
How do you jack up the car without damage?

How do you jack the car up without damaging the "jack point" areas under the car. I know where you're supposed to jack it from, but normal car jacks (with the round head) seem to bend or twist the jacking points under the car. I see that the doctors jack has a special head that has a slot for the jacking points & fits perfectly, but how do you jack it up with normal car jacks? Thanks

Old 12-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Payton34ferrari is on a distinguished road
No one knows how to properly jack up the car without a lift?

Does everyone use a lift on their cars? No one has any ideas on this?

QUOTE=Payton34ferrari;4435284]How do you jack the car up without damaging the "jack point" areas under the car. I know where you're supposed to jack it from, but normal car jacks (with the round head) seem to bend or twist the jacking points under the car. I see that the doctors jack has a special head that has a slot for the jacking points & fits perfectly, but how do you jack it up with normal car jacks? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Old 12-28-2015, 07:58 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
I used small section of 2x4 between the hand jack surface and the jacking point on the car. Did this with both B cars many times when switching tires.