Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Option list by VIN number

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 02:04 PM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jim2331
....just curious...what are you trying to establish. The options that you have on existing car, or options that were available that may not have come on your car...thanks JimB
Being a retired system's guy, I was curious to determine the rigour of the decoder's dataset. Since I have the original build spec on my car, I was hoping to test the accuracy of the decoder against what I have on file.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:40 AM
zmixon42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MITengineer
If anyone is trying to do this - I spent months compiling my own window-sticker decode tools. It took a while to get a Bentley one but this should work:

It should give:
- Original MSRP
- Options
- Full Monroney Sticker

http://www.wikilender.com/bentley-wi...s-vin-decoder/

If this doesn't work let me know! It works on most 2012+ Bentley VWAG products.
I realize this is an older thread, but I just tried using the decoder that was listed, noticed it had moved, but I can't seem to find where I would input the VIN now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 07-16-2019, 11:36 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by zmixon42
I realize this is an older thread, but I just tried using the decoder that was listed, noticed it had moved, but I can't seem to find where I would input the VIN now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What MY Bentley are you trying to research? Do you own the car, or researching for a purchase?

Old 07-16-2019, 12:44 PM
zmixon42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BWings
What MY Bentley are you trying to research? Do you own the car, or researching for a purchase?
I'm researching several models and years for the dealership I work at. Ranging from 2013-2016 Continentals/Flying Spurs.

Old 07-16-2019, 01:20 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by zmixon42
I'm researching several models and years for the dealership I work at. Ranging from 2013-2016 Continentals/Flying Spurs.
OK - I can't help with the VIN decoder. I went to the site and didn't have much luck either, as you did. If you were working on a single car and your own, I could show you how to look up/find the build options in the car, but its quite manual and slow. Sounds like this wouldn't help you.

If you do find a vin lookup that produces the window sticker, would like that info myself. Could you please post if you do?

Sorry again, not much help for you.

Old 07-20-2019, 08:39 PM
MBi
MBi is an unknown quantity at this point
Not sure if it's just me but when I go to the Carvana link I don't see an option to decode my VIN.