Notices
Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley GT suspension ride height

Old 05-01-2019, 10:43 AM
TeamJones1962 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
The wheel height sensors have a little arm lever connected to a suspension arm at all four corners. Sometimes the lever arm will physically break, and the sensor will be unable to accurately measure the ride height resulting in a fault code. You may want to check them to see if any have broken. Ones in the front are a pretty easy swap out. Never done one on the rear suspension.
Will do!!!

Edit
I'm still on it. Been working as usual. I did clear the codes and run it with the engine in acc yes the codes were still there. Iím still dropping it off Saturday and going on vacation so when I come back Iíll reply what the dealer said.

Last edited by TeamJones1962; 05-02-2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:44 PM
TeamJones1962 is on a distinguished road
Just a small update. Audi called and said they found some missing bolts (didnít tell me where) and that my sway bar bushings need replacing. Mind you I just changed the upper and lower control arms, sway bar links and outter tie rod ends. Guess he saw all that and couldnít find anything else to use 🤣.

If you do front end work and need to have your ride height adjustment done, do not use Audi because they told me they donít have the equipment to do it. Yea I know it sounds like a bunch of b.s but just telling yíall what I was told.

Last edited by TeamJones1962; 05-09-2019 at 11:47 PM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.