Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

How Do You Use Your Bentley

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 06:20 AM
fasttoney is an unknown quantity at this point
bentley use

I use mine to get women. If it's not sunny outside, it's in the garage. 87k on the dash.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:02 AM
MikeH is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fasttoney
I use mine to get women. If it's not sunny outside, it's in the garage. 87k on the dash.
87k and how many women?...

I take my kids to school in mine, then return home in record time!

Old 05-14-2017, 10:48 AM
WelshBentleyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=fasttoney;4634159]I use mine to get women. If it's not sunny outside, it's in the garage. 87k on the dash.[/QUOTe

When I was in my forties I bought a Lotus Elite. My wife said that I was having a mid life crisis and I had only bought it to attract women. It didn't work on the woman but attracted loads of young boys. One rapped on my window at traffic lights and said I was Knight Rider!!!

Old 05-14-2017, 11:18 AM
fasttoney is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=WelshBentleyBoy;4635368]
Originally Posted by fasttoney
I use mine to get women. If it's not sunny outside, it's in the garage. 87k on the dash.[/QUOTe

When I was in my forties I bought a Lotus Elite. My wife said that I was having a mid life crisis and I had only bought it to attract women. It didn't work on the woman but attracted loads of young boys. One rapped on my window at traffic lights and said I was Knight Rider!!!
Funny story, knight rider. Did you name it K.I.T.?

Old 05-15-2017, 08:47 AM
WelshBentleyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Lotus only ever have one name which is an acronym of LOTUS.
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious!

Old 05-15-2017, 08:07 PM
ek1
ek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura about
I am on my second CGT. '14 Speed. Daily driver, parked outside 8 months per year.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:51 PM
therron4ou is on a distinguished road
Daily driver as long as it's nice outside... Otherwise I'm in a lifted four door Jeep Wrangler

Old 11-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Dirk989 is an unknown quantity at this point
I’ve had my 05 for about 6 weeks now. I drive it everyday. Rain, sun, cold - it doesn’t matter. I absolutely love it. I’ve seen all the horror stories, but I haven’t had a single issue. (Other than the dreaded TPMS).

Maybe I’ll be back in here this winter with a
horror story, sure hope not.

Last edited by Dirk989; 11-05-2018 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Spelling. Thank you autocorrect and tiny keyboard
Old 11-05-2018, 03:04 PM
1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of
Feel the same way about my GT. Added benefit, I can get in and out of it.

Not horror stories. More like unplanned drama.

Lucky for us the GTS. don't utilize Lucas Electric.

Old 03-05-2019, 07:34 PM
Woodson is an unknown quantity at this point
07 GT daily driver with 650 highway miles every weekend - Chicago to Cincinnati and back. Rain, snow, ice, sunshine - brilliant ride!

Old 03-09-2019, 11:27 PM
Randy V is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jim2331
How Do You Use Your Bentley

I use mine to snag biatches.

Works.

Old 03-09-2019, 11:41 PM
Randy V is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gene G
I love our Bentley. I use it very rarely. It stays in a climate controlled garage with my other "toy" cars. I'm retired and don't have to go out. Most of the time we take the VW Tiguan because it is outside on the drive. The toys only come out for an enjoyable drive or to a car club event or show. I try to alternate by taking a different one to Cars and Coffee. I get a great amount of enjoyment just looking at and taking care of them. I do my own service on them all. I probably should sell some of them as I don't use them as much as I should, but I will keep them until I can't take care of them anymore. I'm very particular about my toys some have never even seen a rain drop.
How not to use your Bentley. Sad. Won't meet you at the bar.

Originally Posted by Daddy C.
GTC is my daily driver. On ice and snow it is at his best. Much more stable than our other cars, including a Range Rover.
How to properly use your Bentley. Awesomesauce! Will buy you drinks all night.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:05 PM
ntlr will become famous soon enoughntlr will become famous soon enough
2017 Mulsanne Speed - daily driver. Almost 17,000 miles in 18 months. We used to live in San Francisco and I drove it everywhere (of course, you're worried about idiots not caring about crashing into it or all the other annoying stuff...) but fortunately we never had any issues.

Old 03-15-2019, 04:22 PM
sam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud of
I drive mine pretty much exclusively on the weekends. On the weekdays I use my SUV, which gets twice the mileage and I'm not worried about dents and dings in the parking garage, which is mostly college age kids at the local university. At the rare occasions I go to the track anymore, it's the track car with roll cage, race seat and sound deadening/passenger seats/carpets/spare/etc removed, etc that I drive to and from the track.

I do drive it to work on sunny Fridays whenever I can.

Also, any road trips with lots of driving and just me and the wife I like to take this unless it's driving in bad areas, dirty conditions such as just after the roads have been salted, or gravel roads.

Been wanting to go on one of those rally type events where you meet for breakfast, drive and try to answer quiz questions along the route (that can only be answered if you follow the route) and meet for lunch, prizes and drinks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.