Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

I phone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 06:27 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I phone

I have a 2008 Gt Speed and I know that the I phone won’t work with it. I’m considering buying a 2010 Flying Spur to use as a daily driver. My question is will it work with a 2010 Flying Spur?

Old 10-24-2017, 08:09 PM
smwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you consider the module upgrade for your 08? Someone mentioned on here even though it's not advertised it does work on I-phone 7. Whats the newest version Iphone these days, anyone tested it with the updated module?

Old 10-25-2017, 06:44 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I use the 08 so seldom that I never worry about the phone or nav. I thought that 2009 or 2010 they changed something so the I phones would pair.

Old 10-27-2017, 05:53 AM
riozilla is on a distinguished road
I have an iPhone 7+ and a Bentley 08 GT Speed and mine works fine with the Bentley Bluetooth in my car for voice calls.

I added a Grom module to the glovebox (replacing cd changer) to also stream music. Both Bluetooth connections (for voice and for music) work fine and co-exist seamlessly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.