Notices
Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

mulsanne or continental gt

Old 11-09-2017, 03:47 AM
quarryman is an unknown quantity at this point
mulsanne or continental gt

Hi Guys,
Well after much deliberation I thought bugger it you only live once and sold the 25yr old Mulsanne and purchased
a 2008 Continental Gt Speed. What a machine.Fantastic. 50,000 miles full Bentley history. I'm still going through all the toys
with the help of the owners handbook ,invaluable.I've just returned from a 900 mile tour of Devon & Cornwall and found country lanes
and Bentleys aren't a good mix.Well, fingers crossed after looking at a few of the faults I hope I've bought a good one.

Attached Images  
Old 11-09-2017, 07:33 AM
sam08861 is on a distinguished road
Congrats!

Old 11-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Gene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud of
Enjoy your new toy. I have had our 2008 Continental GT Speed for several years now and it is by far one of the nicest cars I have ever had. It is surprising how fast it is. I have never had a problem with it.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	D1B1796F-9839-47C0-AB11-1D4A28B85B12.jpeg
Views:	19
Size:	836.5 KB
ID:	515804  
Old 11-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Thanks Sam ,, Gene,,
That's a colour I havn't seen before Gene,it looks well. I hope I have the same problem free ownership as you've had.It surprised me how well and quick it drove.The car is a dark sapphire blue and looks black in a different light.Sorry about the ringtone,took with my phone and i'm not very good at editing

Old 11-10-2017, 09:20 AM
Gene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud ofGene G has much to be proud of
The color on mine is called Bronze it was a special order color from the Arnage range colors. Dark sapphire is beautiful, one of my favorite colors.
Wishing you the best with your new car.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Rons GT Speed will become famous soon enough
I too have a 2008 Continental GT Speed Dark Sapphire. All of the colors look great. It is like driving a timeless machine. So far no real gremlin problems with mine. Lots of luck with future drives. Don't make a Garage Queen out of it.

Old 11-11-2017, 09:18 AM
No it wont be a Garage Queen Ron but it certainly wont be going into the quarry I think it does more harm than good just stood doing nothing and I bought it to enjoy it which I am.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.