Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Amazing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 07:39 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing

I took our 2008 GT Speed out to go to a cruise in last night. It is 55 miles from our home. Was the first time in a few months that I used the Bentley. All I can say is these cars are simply amazing. It is now 10 years old looks and drives as new. Well I guess it should as it now has 7000 miles on it, but I enjoy it now as much as my first drive in it years ago. What a wonderful car we all have in our Bentleys.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	906CEDF0-61C5-4599-9C0D-2DE467869DEE.jpeg
Views:	19
Size:	836.5 KB
ID:	521957  
Old 03-08-2018, 08:20 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
I'm just about to take mine out of winter storage. Your comments refresh my enthusiasm for Bentley. During the winter months I tend not to think about the car, but with spring in the air, I'm stoked! Bentley owners are lucky people.

Old 10-23-2018, 10:00 AM
Dirk989 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's only been about a month, but I am driving my 05 GT as a daily driver. So far I've had zero problems and it has been an absolute joy to drive and own!

Old 10-23-2018, 12:30 PM
mikeydee is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been enjoying my 07 GT, great fun, does anyone know if there is a Bentley Owners Club in North NJ or NY? if not - I was thinking of setting something up for owners to meet up.
Cheers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.