Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

My Bentley C-GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 10:36 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Love the car! Part of me wants to get a Flying Spur...

Old 06-05-2006, 01:39 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Congrats and nice car!

Old 06-05-2006, 09:48 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Love the car! Part of me wants to get a Flying Spur...
My brother sold his CL65 and got the Flying Spur, that thing is SO damn comfertable and moves for the size. Cant say enough things about it, very very special car.

Bajo

Old 06-05-2006, 11:42 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the ContiGT Bob! You did keep th GT3, right?

Now it's time for wheels!

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 06-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Mike S will become famous soon enoughMike S will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Thank you sir, is this the same MIKE S from exotixboard ?
If so how you been my friend ?

Bajo
yep all is well, I see you're doing not too bad for yourself with you new Bentley and all! Still have your G55 and GT2?

Old 06-06-2006, 07:25 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mike S
yep all is well, I see you're doing not too bad for yourself with you new Bentley and all! Still have your G55 and GT2?
G55 is still here, GT2 is gone .

I love your list of cars Mike, damn that is a fine collection and I am jealous.

Bajo

Old 06-06-2006, 08:59 AM
G55 is still here, GT2 is gone .

I love your list of cars Mike, damn that is a fine collection and I am jealous.

Bajo
Bummer on the GT2 having to go

Thanks Bajo, I try

Did you order the CGT or did you buy it off the showroom floor?

Old 06-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Mike S
Bummer on the GT2 having to go

Thanks Bajo, I try

Did you order the CGT or did you buy it off the showroom floor?
Off the floor, I fell in love with the color immediately. The only other ones they had were the usual popular silver, black etc. I needed some color and this car was the one to do it, for now at least.

Take care,
Bajo

Old 06-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Off the floor, I fell in love with the color immediately. The only other ones they had were the usual popular silver, black etc. I needed some color and this car was the one to do it, for now at least.

Take care,
Bajo
Yes, it is a stunning colour. Must look even better in person! Enjoy it in good health my friend

Old 06-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Bajo-

The color is stunning. Very nice piece.

If it is not fast enough (they never are), G.I.A.C. has software for the Turbo Bentleys. You get three programs and a handheld switch device so you can toggle back and forth. It is very easy!

Here are the dyno plots showing the gains.

80hp and 90lb/ft of torque to the wheels!!!!!

Email me if you are interested.
mike@awe-tuning.com

Old 06-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Mike, that is funny my brother was just asking me about it today and does anyone have a chip program for them, he picked up a 06 Flying Spur for himself same time I got my CGT.
Will let you know, numbers look GOOD, almost 500ft tq to the asphalt.

Thanks,

Bajo

Old 06-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Mike, that is funny my brother was just asking me about it today and does anyone have a chip program for them, he picked up a 06 Flying Spur for himself same time I got my CGT.
Will let you know, numbers look GOOD, almost 500ft tq to the asphalt.

Thanks,

Bajo
Awesome. We have programming for the Spur as well!

You should really consider this. The three programs are performance, stock, and kill. You use the handheld device and press a button before you go to the dealer. The car will feel just like it feels now. Once you leave, hit the button! You have your horsepower back! The kill mode is just another layer of protection in the event someone tried to steal the car.

Keep in touch.

Old 06-07-2006, 01:40 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Damn Bajo you KNOW how to roll!

Old 06-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Damn Bajo you KNOW how to roll!
You funny Alex !
Rollin Heavy wit da CGT, .

Old 06-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
Awesome. We have programming for the Spur as well!

You should really consider this. The three programs are performance, stock, and kill. You use the handheld device and press a button before you go to the dealer. The car will feel just like it feels now. Once you leave, hit the button! You have your horsepower back! The kill mode is just another layer of protection in the event someone tried to steal the car.

Keep in touch.
Mike,

That kill option is cool, will def. be giving you a call when we are ready.

Thanks

Bajo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Bentley C-GT