Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

advice for bentley

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 03:18 PM
SuperVixen is on a distinguished road
No upgrades available. They switched from 6 CDs to 1 DVD for navigation on 2007+ models. I will admit, my Lexus probably had the best GPS ever.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:22 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Raz5219
The CGT's Navigation really is crap. In all honesty, I think it's the worst I've seen in any car. But then again, I would't not buy it because of that. It is a German engineered car, which will make it more reliable than the Arnage. It's incredibly classy, and not to mention fast!

I believe the VW Phaeton's nav is the same...and yes it sucks. It will get you from point A to point B, but for such a tech. car, it should be light years better. Probably one of my only gripes for the car. The DVD switch for '07 should be much better though.

Old 08-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Banned
*STATUS* is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mkell
I'd look into the extended warranty. My dad has a VW Phaeton W12 which shares a lot of components with the CGT and it has been to the dealer a few times for warranty repairs. I've seen the pre-warranty invoices and some of them were pretty expensive repairs. If you had the same problems in a CGT, I'm sure they'd be even more expensive "just because" it's a Bentley and the dealers charge a higher labor rate.

yeh he is correct my mom has a phaeton and when the little cool nick nak stuff starts to break its really costly to fix.