BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Eisenhaus Scandal **FAKE EISENMANN EXHAUST BEING SOLD**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 09:28 AM
NYSpeedRacer84 is on a distinguished road
WOW, so can those who brought "Eisenmann" exhaust from Eisenhaus sue for false advertisement? I think those who were misled should get some compensation or complete refund?

Old 02-07-2008, 10:47 AM
felix55 is infamous around these parts
Ok I understand that they were making copys of Eisenmann but I bought the Meistershaft from them, so does that meen that Im ok and shouldnt have any complaints?

Old 02-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by Gusagain
Oh, sorry for asking; cuz I didn't know that linking useful info to another forum was a no no.

But I was wondering if the exhausts sold in the US from Eisenhaus have the Eisenmann name stamped on the tips of each exhaust as well as the emblem itself attached to the can?????

I actually went thru Eisenhaus for the contact info to reach Eisenmann here in Germany. They promptly provided me a contact name & number
Yes the fakes did have the Eisenmann name stamped on it.This is my buddies fake 335 exhaust by eisenhaus.

There are other pics he took but they're blurry but you can clearly see the eisenmann name stamped on the mufflers.It also says it on the tips.And the middle section also has a plate that says "Meisterchaft" and he even got a paper of authenticity.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:12 AM
GoodMedicine is on a distinguished road
LOL, I love my HKS exhaust.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Gusagain is on a distinguished road
Oh snap!
See mine only has a little plaque on it. Not the name inprinted on it.

I hope for all the people that bought their exhausts from the affected supplir and vendors get this sorted out and quick!

EDIT: Those who have the fake exhausts, did you get a letter stating that you bought an authentic Eisenmann exhaust? Just wondering, cuz it might help prove that the effected exhaust was a fake and the buyer bought it under false conditions.

I have my letter with the car registration incase I get pulled over. The letter also shows that the exhaust is TUV approved.

Last edited by Gusagain; 02-07-2008 at 11:29 AM.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:33 AM
CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !
I own an older Eisenmann exhaust on my Audi RS6. What I can't exactly figure out, yet, is whether the fraudulent systems were sold for BMWs only. My system is identical to the picture on Eisenmann's website and the posts on the Board implied that all other systems (non-BMW) sold through or by Eisenhaus were authentic. I've emailed Eisenmann for assistance. Can anyone answer this?

CW

Old 02-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Gusagain is on a distinguished road
^^^ Did you get any paperwork with the exhaust? Any pix?

I have the paperwork, and I bought mine from the factory in Stuttgart.

Old 02-07-2008, 01:42 PM
alex@wheelexperts is on a distinguished road
sounds like electrodyne and Racing Dynamics all over again! hahaha

Old 02-07-2008, 02:01 PM
rcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud of
But man the "Meisterchaft" exhaust for the V10 M5 sounds sooo sick. Fake or real!!!!

So the the name "Meisterchaft" was never an Eisenmann brand? Cant believe Eisenhaus didnt think they would get caught.

Old 02-07-2008, 02:32 PM
felix55 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rcalcaide
But man the "Meisterchaft" exhaust for the V10 M5 sounds sooo sick. Fake or real!!!!

So the the name "Meisterchaft" was never an Eisenmann brand? Cant believe Eisenhaus didnt think they would get caught.

Thats what Im asking is the Meistershaft fake too or is it just Eisenmann Race/Sport?

Old 02-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Trill M3 will become famous soon enoughTrill M3 will become famous soon enough
Go to www.M3forum.net and have a look in the E46 M3 forum. There is a huge thread about this. I go by Defensor Fortis on that board and have quite a few posts warning people about Eisenhaus for the past 4 years or so.

Naseem-

Old 02-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Trill M3 will become famous soon enoughTrill M3 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by felix55
Thats what Im asking is the Meistershaft fake too or is it just Eisenmann Race/Sport?
The Meisterschaft exhaust was designed by Eisenmann...produced by? Eisenmann lacked the TUV approval to build Titanium exhaust components in Germany.

Soo...I think you get the point here.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
ALL the Meisterschaft exhausts are NOT made by Eisenmann with the exception of the Titanium for the BMW E46 M3.

People got curious as to why the Meisterschaft stuff never had a Eisenmann plaque or any markings but I was unaware they started putting the Eisenmann plaque on.

Here is the thread from another forum http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112397

Old 02-07-2008, 04:07 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
oh snap , lawsuit anyone ?

Old 02-07-2008, 04:52 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Wow, That's Sounds Pretty Shyster.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eisenhaus Scandal **FAKE EISENMANN EXHAUST BEING SOLD**