BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

ECarLink-Addison, TX

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 04:45 PM
tsmithmdtx is an unknown quantity at this point
ECarLink-Addison, TX

Anyone have experience with this outfit? I inquired about a M5 they had for sale on cars.com and this is the response I got:

As per our website the car is still sale pending. We'll let you know if anything changes.

I replied thanks for the respone and sorry I didn't see it on their website but on cars.com where it doesn't mention anything about sale pending.

Here is the response I got back:

The car is sold, period. Thank you, Karl Lenderman, www.ecarlink.com, 866.252.ECAR.

Seemed rude to me and I doubt I would look at theircars again!

Old 02-14-2008, 01:48 PM
sikhkd is on a distinguished road
I don't like them either, when I was in the market for a car they were no help at all

Old 02-15-2008, 08:09 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
I looked at 2 911s and 1 E55 at their warehouse in Addison. All 3 cars seemed to have major issues that weren't being disclosed. I got the sense that Len Crichter wasn't being honest with me at all - could be wrong, but definitely was not comfortable with their integrity or their cars.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:35 PM
99fan is on a distinguished road
BobStallingsCars.com is the new guy in Carrollton. Check them out...no one is rude!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.