Notices
BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

!!! BEWARE of Century West BMW !!!

Old 04-02-2008, 05:59 PM
3BE
3BE is on a distinguished road
The part finally arrived for my car and I got it installed today. It ended up costing $253.75 since it was backordered and I had to overnight it plus the installation. I am very disappointed with Century West and I have got no results what to ever, even after trying to talk it over with them once again. I ask if anyone has any free time to send an Email to Tommy Hall (Service Manager) expressing what you think would be the right thing to do, or how you will never considered doing business with that dealer again. Any support would be appreciated. His email is [email protected]

Thank You

Old 04-02-2008, 06:04 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
This is a nightmare....I have to get my oil changed on my M6, and I have no idea which dealership in socal is trustworthy enough not to thrash my car!

I feel for ya, and if it was Century, I would boycott them for sure, and hope they fess up!

Old 04-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Bobby G is on a distinguished road
3BE - this sucks, but now it's time to move on. It cost you$253.75, but you've made your point, and advised us to be wary of the techs at Century BMW. It's a relatively cheap part, about the cost of fixing curbed rims or dinged up doors courtesy of dealers. Sorry about your experience, but you will have a heck of a time proving this in small claims, especially with 3-4 people at Century BMW willing to testify to the contrary.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:43 AM
calfrank is on a distinguished road
The only dealer I was happy with service was Crevier BMW in Santa Ana. For M car drivers, ask for John Thacher. He is very knowledged on M cars. I had my M3 serviced there until i sold it.

I tried Assael BMW, Irvine BMW - Their service dept just suck.. I guess we can add your dealer to this list! =)

Old 04-18-2008, 01:51 AM
3BE
Turned out the dealer just did the same thing to another guy:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=565842

Old 04-20-2008, 01:56 PM
mrcr is on a distinguished road
If they were gone when the car was at the dealer how come you did not hear a noise as soon as you drive out of the driveway?? The way you describe it you are very in-tune with your ride. That or you took the parts off and sold them and are trying to get someone else to pay for new parts.

Old 04-20-2008, 02:18 PM
3BE
Originally Posted by mrcr View Post
If they were gone when the car was at the dealer how come you did not hear a noise as soon as you drive out of the driveway?? The way you describe it you are very in-tune with your ride. That or you took the parts off and sold them and are trying to get someone else to pay for new parts.
Iíve spent over $12,000 in modifying my car over the years and you think I would spend a complete month of my time going back and forth from dealer to court to fight this, all because of a few hundred bucks? I donít know but my current car list is listed below and I donít think selling my own car parts, and then reporting them stolen by blaming others is going to pay my bills. This is CLEARLY!!! not about the money, but about the fact that this dealer is taking advantage of me and not admitting that they have a problem with employees taking things that are not thereís. And FYI I live exactly 0.5 miles away from the dealer which is why when I drove the car home after picking it up from service that I did not realize a problem existed till I drove it the second time. I hope that dealerís things up for youÖ

BTW I'm glad to see you created your account just to post in my thread since you joined on April 2008, and in addition only have 1 post count?

Old 04-20-2008, 08:15 PM
TK6
TK6 is on a distinguished road

Funny guy.....Welcome to the forum.

You started here making a lot of friends...

Old 04-20-2008, 11:54 PM
///996TTM3 is on a distinguished road

Hmmm joined April, lives in "Studio City" and happened to post in this thread. You are a very funny guy who obviously has a personal beef with the OP, but apparently doesn't know him or his family and trust me when I say he doesn't need to cheat anyone out of a hundred, a thousand or a million dollars.

Now you can go back to whatever hole you came from...pal

Old 04-21-2008, 09:00 AM
mrcr is on a distinguished road
I am not taking any sides, or trying to make enemies. I have had a problem with both Santa Monica and Beverly Hills. I work on that side of the hill and was thinking of trying Century West. I read the other guys post on another site about what happened to him. But it seems like he noticed the problem right away, I am just saying that it sounds like you are meticulous about yor cars, nice list of cars, but I know on my e39 I know when something is not right.