BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

M5 at SEMA done by Platinum Motorsport *WALD Content*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Brabusclk04 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alzilla300
I took pics of most of them including a Bentley CGT, Cayenne TT, Smart, M5, Nissan GTR, MB C-Class, and a few more.

I'll post a ton of pics of the M5 shortly, once I finish editing them. In the meantime, check out my gallery from SEMA here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bellus.alex/SEMA#
WOW great pictures. Thank you.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Looks Weird.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:49 AM
teddyman is on a distinguished road
Platinum stuff looks too much. . but then again it is SEMA and if they want to stand out that might be the point.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
im not to crazy about it, saw it at the show in person.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:24 AM
jerrym is on a distinguished road
not feeling the holes.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I like it. IMO looks better than the ACS stuff.
The round center grill ducts look like the ones from RDSport.

Any pics of the back?

Ranger
here is a picture of the rear i found for you....

Old 11-12-2008, 11:47 AM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
one more...

Old 11-12-2008, 06:00 PM
werc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of light
undecided on this, but leaning more towards a.... no

Old 11-14-2008, 03:11 PM
CanonSnob is on a distinguished road
OMG! and it's Alpine White with CF I WANT IT! Love the brake ducts reminiscent to the e39 ///M5 ones

Old 11-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
///M Lifestyle thank you for the pics. I really like the look and sure would love it on my AW E60 M5.

Thought it through and ordered the Wald kit. Delivery takes several weeks. There are not that many kits.
Will also be ordering a new OEM front bumper so as to get a complete re-do of the nose.

Ranger

Old 11-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
///M Lifestyle thank you for the pics. I really like the look and sure would love it on my AW E60 M5.

Thought it through and ordered the Wald kit. Delivery takes several weeks. There are not that many kits.
Will also be ordering a new OEM front bumper so as to get a complete re-do of the nose.

Ranger
sounds great! it really is a great kit but some people do not like it, make sure to post pictures once you receive and install the kit!

Old 11-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ///M Lifestyle
sounds great! it really is a great kit but some people do not like it, make sure to post pictures once you receive and install the kit!
Sure will post pics. I love this car and want to keep it.
Regarding those who dislike / hate the kit, well that's expected. I ignore it.

Ranger

Old 11-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the car in person as well, and the parts looks nice. Platimum only put the stripe on the car for the SEMA show since they provided the car for WALD. It will look nice w/o the stripe.

If anyone needs anything from WALD, please let us know, we are good friends with the owner of the US Importer.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 11-16-2008, 04:10 PM
felix55 is infamous around these parts
I have spent some time with this car and it really looks great.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
I would rather see a big front mount than the two holes, just my opinion.
Looks like nostrils!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M5 at SEMA done by Platinum Motorsport *WALD Content*