BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Video: Chipped DCT M3 vs. Chipped 335

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by CURI0
How many people with low posts counts, and or registering now, is he going to have post for him?

Yes, I already saw what one modded 335 did to me, I strained my neck looking backward to see where it was.
Quit talking about what you want to do and do it. Talk is cheap do you want a calling card? I thought you had to supposedly evacuate? Make sure you bring your pie charts and calculator to the meet. And calculate how badly you'll get pulled on...

Old 11-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jmoney
Quit talking about what you want to do and do it. Talk is cheap do you want a calling card? I thought you had to supposedly evacuate? Make sure you bring your pie charts and calculator to the meet. And calculate how badly you'll get pulled on...
Supposedly evacuate? Are you living on some different planet?

What are you bringing? Your Range Rover? The only way my M3 is losing is if you are towing it vs. the 335.

Watch the video again Keep talking, that is the best thing for 335 owners past and present to do.

You might want to consider letting people who actually HAVE fast cars talk.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Banned
tek818 is on a distinguished road
How many people with low posts counts, and or registering now, is he going to have post for him? It won't take F/I for the M3, it doesn't need it now for weak competition, if you can even call a 335 competition. The one thing 335 owners hang on to is their precious straight line speed, which is overrated as is.

Yes, I already saw what one modded 335 did to me, I strained my neck looking backward to see where it was.

Well then, all that's left is for you to put your money where your mouth is and show up. We got a camera car w/ HD video cam, and a PROPERLY modded 335i, not some bull**** blackbox tune. Ball is in your court son...

Old 11-17-2008, 11:23 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tek818
Well then, all that's left is for you to put your money where your mouth is and show up. We got a camera car w/ HD video cam, and a PROPERLY modded 335i, not some bull**** blackbox tune. Ball is in your court son...
I feel stupider after every post of yours I read.

Great, I have to meet up with a bunch of children who want to talk like e-gangsters, wonderful.

Show up? Funny, I did the last time I beat down a 335 and got it on video. You happen to be the one that is ALL TALK with nothing to show.

Like I already said, no problem.

"We got a camera car"? It is HAVE a camera car, and it is nice to know it is a group of ******bags sitting there getting their panties all bent out of shape because a 335 GOT PULLED, HARD.

Use your camera and go get a video pulling an M3, so I don't have to waste my time entertaining you kids.

Do I need to be strapped? We meeting in the hood? Tell me whats up, yo.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:28 PM
Banned
Down4it is on a distinguished road
Seriously, you need to shut up, no one in their right mind would rather have a 335 than an M3 if money wasn't an issue.

If you actually knew your aftermarket BMW tuning, you would know that once M3's get boost, game over. I don't even need turbos or forced induction to spank you as is.
You can say whatever you want, im only being nice to you cause when we meet and i spank your dumb car you wont feel uncomfortable and drive away with your windows up, we can talk about how you lost and how you were educated after i put the raping on your precious badge and kill this debate...

The E92 m3 has no boost right now just like the 335 doesnt have a twin GT28RS turbo upgrade option yet so shut your trap and run what ya got just like im gonna do or back down and be a *****.

Did you really just compare a M3 to a Veyron in one of your last posts? hahahahahahahahahahaha. You must be like 19 or some stupid age like that to compare a $70k car to a $1.5million car, ***!

Last edited by Down4it; 11-17-2008 at 11:30 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Down4it
You can say whatever you want, im only being nice to you cause when we meet and i spank your dumb car you wont feel uncomfortable and drive away with your windows up, we can talk about how you lost and how you were educated after i put the raping on your precious badge and kill this debate...

The E92 m3 has no boost right now just like the 335 doesnt have a twin GT28RS turbo upgrade option yet so shut your trap and run what ya got just like im gonna do or back down and be a *****.

Did you really just compare a M3 to a Veyron in one of your last threads. hahahahahahahahahahaha. You must be like 19 or some stupid age like that to compare a $70k car to a $1.5million car, ***!
Sarcasm goes WAY over your head. Not that I was impressed with your intellect to begin with.

If you are only making 400 wheel on race gas (WEAK), you are an idiot thinking you are somehow going to pull my car. All the parts aren't even on, your fingers are writing checks your car won't be able to cash.

Let's see if you say everything you did, to my face.

Last edited by CURI0; 11-17-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Banned
I feel stupider after every post of yours I read.

Great, I have to meet up with a bunch of children who want to talk like e-gangsters, wonderful.

Show up? Funny, I did the last time I beat down a 335 and got it on video. You happen to be the one that is ALL TALK with nothing to show.

Like I already said, no problem.

"We got a camera car"? It is HAVE a camera car, and it is nice to know it is a group of ******bags sitting there getting their panties all bent out of shape because a 335 GOT PULLED, HARD.

Use your camera and go get a video pulling an M3, so I don't have to waste my time entertaining you kids.

Do I need to be strapped? We meeting in the hood? Tell me whats up, yo.
All I got out of that post is hearing a ***** trying to avoid a whooping.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Banned
Sarcasm goes WAY over your head.

.... and we want to hear what you have to say after you have a good, long look at his tail lights

Old 11-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Banned
Sarcasm goes WAY over your head.

If you are only making 400 wheel on race gas (WEAK), you are an idiot thinking you are somehow going to pull my car. It isn't even complete yet, you fingers are writing checks your car won't be able to cash.

Dont try to get crazy with me kid, i havent threatened you or anything of the sort, and yes i will say everything i have said here straight to your face... Im not one of those little scrony kids sitting in front of their CPU talking trash, this is about you thinking you beat a modded 335, reality is you beat the bottom of the barrel in 335 modding, and yes i agree with you that the M3 is a better car than the 335 stock for stock, but once you modify the already F/I car is going to cost less to build and put down more power...

Are you gonna race, or just puss out? Its ok if you just want to forfeit, ill be right here waiting for your answer. Remember this is all supposed to be friendly racing, i mean we should all get along cause we have BMW's right?

Old 11-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by tek818
.... and we want to hear what you have to say after you have a good, long look at his tail lights
We want to hear? I did not realize you were a psychic. You and your group of e-thugs are a joke, just like 335 owners that compare themselves to M3's.

We will see what happens.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:37 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Down4it
Dont try to get crazy with me kid, i havent threatened you or anything of the sort, and yes i will say everything i have said here straight to your face... Im not one of those little scrony kids sitting in front of their CPU talking trash, this is about you thinking you beat a modded 335, reality is you beat the bottom of the barrel in 335 modding, and yes i agree with you that the M3 is a better car than the 335 stock for stock, but once you modify the already F/I car is going to cost less to build and put down more power...

Are you gonna race, or just puss out? Its ok if you just want to forfeit, ill be right here waiting for your answer. Remember this is all supposed to be friendly racing, i mean we should all get along cause we have BMW's right?
I wouldn't if I were you. Typing is MUCH safer.

The reality is 335's are weak, stop making excuses. Maybe you should start writing your list for why your **** talking didn't work out now?

Friendly? Mother****er, there is nothing friendly about this. You better be prepared to address me in the same manner in person as you are now. Like I said, we will meet up, we will race. When, probably December. Like I said, my car goes in for the second round of mods Wednesday. What is getting done? Well, it won't matter with your AMAZINGLY FAST 335, will it?

Last edited by CURI0; 11-17-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:39 PM
Banned
ontopofm is on a distinguished road
We want to hear? I did not realize you were a psychic. You and your group of e-thugs are a joke, just like 335 owners that compare themselves to M3's.

We will see what happens.
stop talking, let's go race tomorrow night and prepare to be walked

Old 11-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Banned
ontopofm is on a distinguished road

The reality is 335's are weak, stop making excuses. Maybe you should start writing your list for why your **** talking didn't work out now?

Friendly? Mother****er, there is nothing friendly about this. You better be prepared to address me in the same manner in person as you are now. Like I said, we will meet up, we will race. When, probably December. Like I said, my car goes in for the second round of mods Wednesday. What is getting done? Well, it won't matter with your AMAZINGLY FAST 335, will it?
your car already beat the other modded 335, you dont need for mod, do it now and stfu

Old 11-17-2008, 11:43 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ontopofm
your car already beat the other modded 335, you dont need for mod, do it now and stfu
You guys breed like rats.

Oh, I see, I should do what is in YOUR best interest eh. How about I mod my car and use it as I see fit? What happens if I don't come out the time and day you want? Are you going to type me into submission?

My car was ALREADY going in to get the other parts before you kids got started. Sorry, I am not going to put off what I intend to do so you have something to talk about at recess.

You kids are trying to prove the 335 isn't a weak piece of junk, the race happens on my time and my terms. Get used to it.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Banned

The reality is 335's are weak, stop making excuses. Maybe you start writing your list for why your **** talking didn't work out now?

I dont understand why you feel you have to defend yourself from me, i never said that we had any issues or anything, i want to race your car dip****, seems like all you want to do is talk **** and not run me...

You are backing down cause you know ill smoke your car like a kush joint...

Well since you forfeit and i won congrats to me for winning and hopefully ill see you and your wonderful looking M3 at bimmerfest...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video: Chipped DCT M3 vs. Chipped 335