BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

RD Sport Pulley for E9x M3 installed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
RD Sport Pulley for E9x M3 installed!

Hey folks I decided to use my VIP membership card at Autotalent to get some pulleys installed this weekend. I talked to Sam and his Wizard installer Zolti and decided I needed some pulleys to get my car up to par with my standards. I must admit I was skeptical at first with all these pulleys available and didn't think they were that necessary of a mod and didn't expect much noticeable improvement, but I must say I was completely wrong I got them installed in about an hour and some change and I took warmed up the car and took it for a good run up some canyons near my home And the car feels awesome the power delivery combined with my other mods make this car scream! The car is completely transformed into the beast it was meant to be. I can say enough how happy I am with the product. I took a few pics of the stock vs RD pulley and you can get an idea of the difference (please excuse the crackberry cam pics). I also decided to go for a run in the canyons today with some folks from Mfest and I had someone join me I was leading the back and as a passenger he was astonished how the car felt so powerfull and smooth. Everyone was amazed congratulated me on the driving and how fast the car was. I owe it to Autotalent they really know whats up when it comes to modding cars the right way. I know Sam said he had a few more of the RD Sport pulleys in stock and I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't done so to jump on them. The quality of the RD Sport Pulleys is great and I was able to look at some of the other brands he had and I personally felt the RD Sport looked to be the best quality and I'm happy I chose that brand so guys if your on the fence about the pulley upgrade mod I'd highly suggest you call up Sam@Autotalent and pick these babies up ASAP and if your in LA, have their installer do the install he's worked on all my cars and the amount of care and attention to detail he puts into his work really stands out.

I know some folks would wonder about the pulley being blue and how that would effect trips to the dealer and your warranty. Well truth is once the pulley is installed you can't even see the pulley unless you remove quite a bit of stuff from the engine bay so there is no need to worry for most maintenance it will never be seen.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Banned
///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts
how much HP ? like 10 ?

Old 03-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by ///M TECHNIK
how much HP ? like 10 ?
I haven't Dynoed but feels at least like 10 -12hp different companies got gains from 8-21hp depending on who you ask. It works well with my supporting mods. i.e ECU, Cat Delete etc..

Old 03-24-2009, 04:56 PM
yellow fever1 is on a distinguished road
nice lil modd = )

Old 03-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Ya it is I dynoed recently and before the pulley I made 331whp on a Dyno Dynamics after the pulley I made 351whp. Not to bad.