Notices
BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

"Lightly" Tinted The M

Old 03-10-2009, 09:08 AM
rolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AMG ETR View Post
Its not ad at all, honestly visability is not reduced that much! Ihave 6000K HID headlights, 6000K LED Angel Eyes (Which do give off a good bit of light) and 6000K HID Fogs so with all of that the visibility is great!
Evan
I have a similar M3 Comp (no options) with Preditors/Angel Eyes minus the HPF mods. Ho does you car hook up with 600HP and how does the 6speed handle all the power?

Old 03-10-2009, 09:15 AM
NWS Alpine is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RepoMan View Post
FL is the best place for modding a car...I hear you can do pretty much whatever you want over there. And there's no front license plate mandate, like in California.
Yes it is the best state for modding car. Along with lax tint laws and no front plate there is also no state inspections. So you can put straight pipes etc to your car and don't have to worry about green loving hippies telling you your car is illegal (cali ). Also no stupid stickers on the front windshield for registration and inspection etc. I use to live in NY so I am loving this new freedom.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Turbochris is a splendid one to beholdTurbochris is a splendid one to beholdTurbochris is a splendid one to beholdTurbochris is a splendid one to beholdTurbochris is a splendid one to beholdTurbochris is a splendid one to behold
Well, it definitely looks great.....if you ever notice....almost all printed car ads will black out the windshields to some extent....just makes the car look better....

Old 03-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
bighans56 is a jewel in the roughbighans56 is a jewel in the roughbighans56 is a jewel in the roughbighans56 is a jewel in the rough
evan, good job on the tint... you still going to bradenton racetrack tomorrow?

Old 03-13-2009, 03:47 PM
AMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everyone!!

The car handles the 750HP nicely Its a bit crazy 1st-3rd, but thats the fun of it On the highway its a total monster tho and pulls for days! When out of boost, driveablility is good.

Originally Posted by bighans56 View Post
evan, good job on the tint... you still going to bradenton racetrack tomorrow?
Yep leaving tomorrow morning at 8AM with the M3 and Cayenne GTS.
Evan

Old 03-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great.
As I found out the hard way, a Florida State Trooper pulled me over and I was cited for my window tint level.
I had a mild tint on the windshield and was told that ANY tint on the windshield was illegal. Also cited for a 20% on my side windows. I was told that 28% was the limit.

I certainly was unlucky or the trooper just wanted to bust my [email protected]

Ranger

Old 03-13-2009, 07:06 PM
AMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond reputeAMG ETR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger View Post
Looks great.
As I found out the hard way, a Florida State Trooper pulled me over and I was cited for my window tint level.
I had a mild tint on the windshield and was told that ANY tint on the windshield was illegal. Also cited for a 20% on my side windows. I was told that 28% was the limit.

I certainly was unlucky or the trooper just wanted to bust my [email protected]

Ranger
Florida does have tint laws and he was correct (No windshield tint, 28% front windows, 15% rear windows, unlimited back window), but they are pretty relaxed here about it and will usually only get you on it when you've done something else wrong that they couldn't prove. Every tint ticket I have gotten has been because he saw or heard me speeding but didn't get it on radar!
Evan

Old 03-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Turk17 is on a distinguished road
car looks awesome!!!

Old 03-15-2009, 02:01 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Wow, those are dark. I'll definitely get in trouble with those tint here in the Bay.