BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Fabspeed Motorsports BMW Performance Package Videos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed Motorsports BMW Performance Package Videos

I am posting all of the videos I have to date regarding various exhaust setups on the E92 so you have a better understanding of what components sound like when combined with Fabspeed's X-Pipe and High flow Sportcats:

Fabspeed 2ndary Catbypass "X-Pipe" with Stock Muffler>+16HP/9ft-lbs tq
http://www.vimeo.com/3546456
DYNO CHART

Fabspeed 2ndary Catbypass "X-Pipe" with Remus Race>+10HP/13ft-lbs tq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7zhqkcjBnE

Fabspeed 2ndary Catbypass "X-Pipe" with Resonators and 200 cell High-flow Primary Sportcats, ECU Upgrade with Stock Muffler>32HP/17ft-lbs tq
http://www.vimeo.com/4201938
DYNO CHART

Fabspeed 2ndary Catbypass "X-Pipe" with Resonators and 200 cell High-flow Primary Sportcats with Eisenmann Race>22HP/16ft-lbs tq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emxRQOkGX2E

Old 06-10-2009, 05:24 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
do i lose my factory warranty...with the x pipe(with cats or without)

Old 06-10-2009, 06:28 PM
askiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sammyrusso
do i lose my factory warranty...with the x pipe(with cats or without)
On your stock cats and x-pipe, yes. On anything else, I don't know why you would.

-Andy

Old 06-10-2009, 06:32 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
that i know..just wondering if a CEL light goes on...or just i bring it in for my 12k service...wether they r going to deny me.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:35 PM
askiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sammyrusso
that i know..just wondering if a CEL light goes on...or just i bring it in for my 12k service...wether they r going to deny me.
They legally cannot. They can only deny you warranty work if something you do affect the item you are getting warranty work on. They cannot deny you an oil change because you have an aftermarket exhaust.

-Andy

Old 06-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Sammyrusso: There are no check engine lights with our high flow primary sportcats and X-Pipe. We utilize a German imported 200 cell per square inch sport/race catalytic converters which we also incorporate into our Porsche TT/Ferrari/Lamborghini/Maserati performance products. A dealership cannot deny you warranty based on the fact that you replaced a stock exhaust component for an aftermarket exhaust component.