BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

BMW X6M Wide Body Kit By Hamann Motorsport.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 07:33 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
agree, love it, such an aggressive look

Old 01-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
I really cant decide if I like it or hate it. Its just so indescribable. Probably a first hand view of the car would help me choose lmfao

Old 01-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
i like it . Hamann never fails to please .

Old 01-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Bimmer Nerd is infamous around these parts
I like the blacked out version more stealthier.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bimmer Nerd
I like the blacked out version more stealthier.
Yeah looks pretty mean

Old 01-26-2010, 12:11 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
DISGUSTING
BARF

The car looks better STOCK

The wheels are OK and the performace mods are nice but the rest is so bad IMO. I can not believe many others dont agree with me. Everyone has their own taste so I can understand that.

Old 01-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Trace is infamous around these parts
Thank goodness there limited production.

Old 01-26-2010, 04:17 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Tycoon...????????????? Wouldn't Typhoon be more appropriate??

Old 01-26-2010, 05:39 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Not a fan of the X6 at all

Old 01-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
DISGUSTING
BARF

The car looks better STOCK

The wheels are OK and the performace mods are nice but the rest is so bad IMO. I can not believe many others dont agree with me. Everyone has their own taste so I can understand that.

I think its a love hate thing. People either hate it or love it. I love the X6, I like the basic package better though like wants on the Black X6 on the first page. Although the complaint i have about the factory fenders is that they are nice and round which I like but then you get to the edge and they look shaved off. If they were more rounded out to an edge I think it would be perfect. Sort of like the new Q7

Old 01-27-2010, 11:43 AM
986speedster is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by nyamg
Tycoon...????????????? Wouldn't Typhoon be more appropriate??

Typhoon was a special addition GMC truck, if memory serves me correctly. This car looks like a "PIMP MOBILE"!!

Old 01-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Dr J is infamous around these parts
Horrible

Overweight pig

Old 01-27-2010, 07:49 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 986speedster
Typhoon was a special addition GMC truck, if memory serves me correctly. This car looks like a "PIMP MOBILE"!!
It was, your right, but Tycoon????????????

Old 01-28-2010, 05:47 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
I love the X6 actually. The car looks better stock than with those tacky add ons. It does not match the lines of the car AT ALL. I like a clean looking car not something that looks taked on and unnecessary. I know other like that but its not for me. The X6M/X5M drive AMAZING. I was so shocked when I drove one . I drove the lauch car when it came in to the BMW dealership I am a salesperson at a few months ago. The pull and the torque were unreal for an SUV.

Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
I think its a love hate thing. People either hate it or love it. I love the X6, I like the basic package better though like wants on the Black X6 on the first page. Although the complaint i have about the factory fenders is that they are nice and round which I like but then you get to the edge and they look shaved off. If they were more rounded out to an edge I think it would be perfect. Sort of like the new Q7

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BMW X6M Wide Body Kit By Hamann Motorsport.....