BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Gintani E92 M3 Stage 2+ Supercharged System, Vbox and Comparo Runs...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 10:51 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
Ranger , what did you decide to do with the M5 ? did you end up taking it back from where it was for the TT kit ? did they even do anything to it while it was there ?
That has become a "touchy" subject. I'm on that boat and have to see it across to the other shore at this point.
Am interested to know about the S85 SC'er development by Gintani for my other M5.
Seeing good results from the Gintani M3 SC'er. Looks like they have it down.

Ranger

Old 03-17-2010, 11:52 AM
AL///Mpower is on a distinguished road
nice numbers

Old 03-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor
COR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of light
that is one bad *** kit!

Old 03-17-2010, 08:36 PM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
knew it wouldnt be long before this would happen. congrats drew, so sick. definitely raping some big boys now. we need to have a compare-o against my little stock V8

and karl, stock is where its at... trust me. i'm a prime example going from heavily modded, to a newer stock car. love it.

Old 03-21-2010, 11:20 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VetteFish
knew it wouldnt be long before this would happen. congrats drew, so sick. definitely raping some big boys now. we need to have a compare-o against my little stock V8

and karl, stock is where its at... trust me. i'm a prime example going from heavily modded, to a newer stock car. love it.
Let's set this up soon.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:21 AM
edwinbong is on a distinguished road
nice!

Old 03-22-2010, 11:56 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
nice drew!

what bolt ons did you have to go 11.8 ?

Old 03-25-2010, 07:37 AM
img
img is a jewel in the roughimg is a jewel in the roughimg is a jewel in the rough
Damn,thats fast!!!!
Congrats

Old 03-25-2010, 12:53 PM
medo dali will become famous soon enough
wow yes lets the bavarian devils comes out taht is so fast M3 congrats bro but what is the website of Gintani to visit

Old 03-25-2010, 10:38 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DarrinB
nice drew!

what bolt ons did you have to go 11.8 ?
Hey Darrin,

I had all the Bolt Ons and Drag Radials.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by medo dali
wow yes lets the bavarian devils comes out taht is so fast M3 congrats bro but what is the website of Gintani to visit
I hear it's supposed to be up next week.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Outstanding Drew. You were fast before now you're insanely fast.
Congrats and enjoy it it safely. Awesome numbers!
btw when is the Gintani SC'er for the S85 being released. Any results on that project?

Ranger
Thanks Bro, not sure on the S85, but they make great stuff so I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:43 PM
B4SH is on a distinguished road
E92 M3 + Gintani Supercharger= BUTTSEKZ.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:54 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
Hey Darrin,

I had all the Bolt Ons and Drag Radials.
Are the DCT's much quicker than the 6 spd's? I ran a E92 6 spd with pulley, intake, x-pipe from a dig, 1st & 2nd gear rolls and had him by 2-3 cars every time. I assume you had more mods than that though....

Old 03-28-2010, 08:26 PM
limitup has a spectacular aura aboutlimitup has a spectacular aura about
So what kits are actually on the market right now? Is the Gintani actually available to the general public? ESS? When the heck is AA going to release theirs? I think I want to jump on this s/c bandwagon already.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gintani E92 M3 Stage 2+ Supercharged System, Vbox and Comparo Runs...