BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Axiom Wheels, Anyone know anything, or your opinions?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 12:04 PM
350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough
Axiom Wheels, Anyone know anything, or your opinions?

Hey guys, well we just got my fiancee a 5 series. We were searching around for styles and she really likes this Ax mo1 and ms01. I love the look, and I called these people http://wheelsdirectonline.com/index.php/en/home/index and they only had good things to say. I know their a shop so thats why I am asking for opinions.

My girl is not a bad driver and we had wheels on her old car and she took very good care of her last wheels. I was told they are made to be lighther, and factory direct, yada yada yada, lol sales pitch as usual.

I LOVE the M01 for the 5 series b/c mesh is just the thing for bmw's, and I like the others wheels to and their offering pretty good deals on them right now. Let me know your opinions, I attached pictures here of the styles I like:

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-06-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
We carry em, they are good folks. If you or anyone needs a quote let me know!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 04-07-2010, 12:16 PM
350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough
Ok, I mean as far as lightness and quality, are they good?

Old 04-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
weight is average for a 3-piece wheel, but quality is indeed good.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***