BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Merry Christmas to me...an E30 M3!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 12:16 PM
SKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Epacy
Fantastic! Great job. Where did you get those pedals?

Found em on eBay

Old 05-09-2012, 02:05 PM
SoCal Life is on a distinguished road
Such a great find!!!! You should clean up the front with some Euro tow hook covers and an Evo 3 bumper seal!!

I have an e30 as well!! Absolutely the most amazing car I've ever owned!!

Old 05-09-2012, 02:09 PM
OMG drool!! Are these an actual BMW part, or are they aftermarket?

Last edited by SoCal Life; 05-09-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:11 PM
SKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SoCal Life
Such a great find!!!! You should clean up the front with some Euro tow hook covers and an Evo 3 bumper seal!!

I have an e30 as well!! Absolutely the most amazing car I've ever owned!!
Bumper seal doesnt really matter much to me, euro tow hook covers are on just werent when I snapped a pic I guess.

OMG drool!! Are these an actual BMW part, or are they aftermarket?

I believe BMW did make an extremely limited quantity of those handles but now you can only find ones people have machined out, it is a BMW handle but BMW didnt scribe the logo.

Old 05-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by SKNKWRX
Bumper seal doesnt really matter much to me, euro tow hook covers are on just werent when I snapped a pic I guess.

I really like the contrast with the larger bumper seal... wow, so clean looking!! Yours looks like mine with the stock suspension. Everyone always jokes on how high my car is, lol (click the link in my sig for a pic)! Coilovers was my next mod, but I'm selling it now and don't need to keep dropping money on it.

Love how your car came out..... and how mint it is!

Old 05-14-2012, 12:44 PM
I really like the contrast with the larger bumper seal... wow, so clean looking!! Yours looks like mine with the stock suspension. Everyone always jokes on how high my car is, lol (click the link in my sig for a pic)! Coilovers was my next mod, but I'm selling it now and don't need to keep dropping money on it.

Love how your car came out..... and how mint it is!
Thanks yours looks great love Alpine White! My car is lowered now on Bilstein/H&R and ST sways. Tell me about your wheels.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by SKNKWRX
Thanks yours looks great love Alpine White! My car is lowered now on Bilstein/H&R and ST sways. Tell me about your wheels.
They are 17x8 & 17x9 BBS LMs, 5x114.3 on adapters. I chose this route because I love LM's and they don't make a good size in 17's (the perfect size wheel for the car IMO) for e30 M3's that are staggered... except for the uber rare 17x10 setup. So I got these and had the adapters made exactly to my specification to make them fit the car perfect. The final offset is et 5.

If they don't sell with the car, I'm going to list them for sale. So if you or someone you know are interested in them, just have them PM me.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:14 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Awesome Car will never go down in value either. This is a classic. Very rare beige interior.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:35 PM
tanman8181 is on a distinguished road
amazing condition for a car its age!

Old 07-16-2012, 03:49 PM
A few pics from when I ran it through Tail of the Dragon on the way to Southern Wothersee, also hit Cherohala Skyway on the way home. Car was flawless and cant believe how much fanboy attention it gets.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:09 PM
///M3 Craig4 is on a distinguished road
great pictures and this one says it all:

I've always wanted to get a 87 e30 (the year I was born)

Old 11-29-2012, 06:02 PM
Update, the car is spending the winter with GT HAUS / Meisterschaft they are building a custom header back system for the E30 M3. Car will debut this at M Fest in vegas also adding an EVO wing and front lip over the winter.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Boulanger is on a distinguished road
Wow these are simply awesome pictures of this new invention. I truly love this car...

Old 12-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
very well done! great documentary...ENJOY!

Old 01-13-2013, 07:52 PM
KhanArt is on a distinguished road
Lucky dog, enjoy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Merry Christmas to me...an E30 M3!