BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

BMW i8 with HRE Wheels and H&R Springs from GMP Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
BMW i8 with HRE Wheels and H&R Springs from GMP Performance

The i8 brings the best of both worlds; equipped with BMW's expertise, revolutionary design, and excellence in manufacturing, plus the looks of a futuristic flying car and an earth-friendly impact. The owner of this particular i8 didn't think its already space-aged appearance was enough however and worked with us to make a truly one-of-a-kind ride. With iLectric Blue HRE P101 Wheels and a new lowered profile, no one will be able to forget this rocket.

Parts Installed:
H&R i8 Sport Springs
HRE P101 Wheels

Let's Get To The Build!

The Before

The Wheels
These custom beauties from HRE are just to good looking to not give them a special highlight.

H&R Springs

In order to get our BMW to the ground, we sourced H&R's sport springs for the perfect lowering.

[img]hhttps://www.gmpperformance.com/CFJFiles/GMP/Vehicle-Images/4662-36783.jpg[/img]

The Stunning After

With a car that looks like this, we couldn't help but take way too many pictures.

For more information on this build, click here! Also, check our Facebook page here for some special videos on this beauty.

Last edited by GMP Performance; 12-15-2015 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Car is currently for sale!