BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

OEM LED convertible tail lights.. E46 for sale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 10:13 PM
Bmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant future
OEM LED convertible tail lights.. E46 for sale.

Mods, please keep in this section, for I need a quick sale.

Well I purchased some LED tail lights that were oem from a forum member. I was told they were for a coupe, so with out thinking I purchased them and bought everything else I needed to do the retrofit. Sure enough, the time came to put them in and they didnt fit. I looked the part number up and they were for a convertible. Im awaiting reply from him so meanwhile im looking to sell to other people who need/want this. I also have the rest of the kit including harness "which I modded to light up the outer ring found here http://www.tigerdave.com/led_mod/ " ,the led light holder for the back of the light, and resistors for E46's prior to 09/01 build which makes it so you dont need a new LCM.