BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Pics of my new Sled....: )

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 07:57 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Nice Rob, just don't drive near me I don't want us both getting tickets in M5's like we did in the Turbos HAHAHA !
I have very similar mods going to be done! I have AC Schnitzer wheels on, Suspension sitting here waiting to install, Full Brembo Brake Kit ordered, Eisenmann Exhaust shipping next week, etc. etc.!

Congrats and enjoy it!!
Evan
right around when this board started....Florida turnpike wide open, 2 modded TT's and one state tropper...
You'll love the sound of the exhaust...What's your impressions so far...
all the best
Rob

Old 01-01-2007, 09:04 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
God what a sexy beast, congrats!!!

Old 01-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
best setup M5 you have!!

Old 01-06-2007, 04:36 AM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
got more pics?

Old 01-06-2007, 08:03 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
I'll shoot some more this weekend...LOVE the car as does the wife and she could care less about cars.. got on the thing the other day for a friend and fellow enthusiast/collector while leaving a Mobil station...Oh My God...Sideways like the car was on ice...woke me up to say the least...

Old 01-06-2007, 08:28 AM
B.Anderson has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Nice Rob, just don't drive near me I don't want us both getting tickets in M5's like we did in the Turbos HAHAHA !
I have very similar mods going to be done! I have AC Schnitzer wheels on, Suspension sitting here waiting to install, Full Brembo Brake Kit ordered, Eisenmann Exhaust shipping next week, etc. etc.!

Congrats and enjoy it!!
Evan
Did you get the chance to install the Eisenmann exhaust? If so how do you like it?

Old 01-06-2007, 09:41 AM
RDH
that's the exhaust on my car and it's incredible....it's not the race but the sport....

Old 01-06-2007, 11:14 AM
JT3
JT3 will become famous soon enoughJT3 will become famous soon enough
Beautiful car, very tasteful and clean. Congrats.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:15 AM
eMJay1133 will become famous soon enougheMJay1133 will become famous soon enough
Looks sick in white

Old 01-06-2007, 11:49 AM
FNR32 is a jewel in the roughFNR32 is a jewel in the roughFNR32 is a jewel in the rough
Ive driven one of these in SMG. It's a bit jerky, but i loved it. Congrats!

Old 01-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Awesome looking! Enjoy that beast.

Old 01-06-2007, 03:36 PM
RDH
Thanks again....

Old 01-06-2007, 03:36 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
she is beautiful......great car....

i love white

Old 01-07-2007, 10:20 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by B.Anderson
Did you get the chance to install the Eisenmann exhaust? If so how do you like it?
Not yet, but my setup should be pretty loud, replacing the sec. 1 pipe (2nd cats), replacing the sec. 2 pipe (resonators), and putting Eisenmann Meisterchaft (Louder than Race) mufflers
I will put up a clip when the car is done, but here is another M5 that did the same exhaust I will be installing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJPsTC0g1hY
Evan

Old 01-07-2007, 11:56 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Stunner, congrats!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new Sled....: )