ModBargains l Your Source for BBS Wheels l Dress up your Porsche with BBS!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
ModBargains l Your Source for BBS Wheels l Dress up your Porsche with BBS!!

ModBargains is proud to present to the 6 Speed Online Community, the newest designs from BBS!

Update your Porsche's look with a set of BBS wheels! BBS is synonymous with quality and they're still the most sought after and respected wheel brand in the world!

BBS humbly got their start in motorsports by producing wheels for touring cars. Today, you can currently find BBS wheels on race cars at every single level of motorsport like Formula 1, Le Mans, Indy, and many more!

Unlike standard wheel manufacturing processes, BBS employs Flow Forming and Forging processes which makes it possible to manufacture solidly-engineered wheels that are also lightweight. All BBS wheels pass the stringent standards to meet German TUV, or the Japanese JWL / VIA certifications. BBS is passionate about building wheels that are offered with a much higher level of engineering! You're going to absolutely love how the BBS wheels look on your Porsche!

I guess that's why all the GT3 Cup Teams are going with BBS for their wheels!

BBS RS-GT - Available in Diamond Silver or Diamond Black Finish

BBS LM - Available in Diamond Silver

BBS LM-R - Available in Diamond Silver or Diamond Black Finish

BBS CH-R - Available in Black Center w/ Polished Lip or Brilliant Silver w/ Polished Lip

ModBargains is your direct source for all BBS products! We have a ton of styles that are ready to ship!

Please call or email me for the best prices on all BBS products with the quickest lead times!

Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 or edward@modbargains.com

Last edited by ModBargains II; 07-06-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Thank you for the response!

We have a few sets of BBS LMs, LM-Rs, and BBS FI wheels in stock in various Porsche fitments. Please call me at (714) 582-3330 x 8004 for the best prices on all BBS wheels!

Old 07-16-2010, 06:18 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I am interested in the CH's in black w/silver lip for my 08 Cayman S. Does BBS offer agressive fittments? I would like a very agressive offset (esp in the rear) if i did this wheel. PM info

Old 07-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
I am interested in the CH's in black w/silver lip for my 08 Cayman S. Does BBS offer agressive fittments? I would like a very agressive offset (esp in the rear) if i did this wheel. PM info

You have a PM coming your way!

I'll send over the fitments that are available for your Cayman S.

Old 07-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Former Vendor
bump

Old 09-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the response!

We have a few sets of BBS LMs, LM-Rs, and BBS FI wheels in stock in various Porsche fitments. Please call me at (714) 582-3330 x 8004 for the best prices on all BBS wheels!

Old 11-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains is on a distinguished road
*11/02/2010 - Announcement*

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for any inconveniences or unanswered E-Mails / Private Message by my former colleague Edward Chang. Eddie is no longer employed at ModBargains and has moved on to a different career path. If you guys have any questions, please contact me directly at Kevin@ModBargains.com and my 6speed online User Name: ModBargains

Thank you and looking forward to helping you guys achieve your car's goals!

Kevin Bonifacio
(714) 582-3330 ext 8009

Old 11-03-2010, 12:54 AM
chaud is on a distinguished road
aw man! I hope previous deals/offers with Eddie still hold!

Old 11-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains is on a distinguished road
Definitely! I'll be sure to take care of your guys the same way Eddie did.

Kevin

Old 05-06-2011, 05:59 AM
BostonCarrera4S is just really niceBostonCarrera4S is just really niceBostonCarrera4S is just really niceBostonCarrera4S is just really nice
PM me a set of CH-R for 02 C4S with tires. Thanks.