Wanted: 981 outrageous offer inside!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Wanted: 981 outrageous offer inside!

Ladies and gentleman... As we wrap up the 991 build we are switching our focus to the 981 and want to get one in... BADLY!

The offer will be the same as on any other car we use for r&d... Everything free! to give you an idea of how the deal works, the 991 customer gave us his car for a few weeks, he told us what he wanted and we got to it.. He is walking away with nearly $10,000 in free parts and labor/dyno time (headers, cats, mufflers, ecu tune, body kit install, etc. etc. as well as some comp'd parts for his other cars! plus the knowledge that i will take care of him for the rest of his car buying days!)

the 991:

before:

after:
(techart type II spoiler/ front lip/ rear diffuser, H&R springs, H&R spacers, tint, clear corners, tinted tails, full fabspeed treatment (headers/cats/mufflers/tips/carbon fiber intake/ECU tune)

If you have any interest in taking me up on this deal please shoot me a PM or email, if your car is in another part of the country, I still want it, I will send JP Logistics to come and get it! Everything done will carry our lifetime warranty and I will give you my cell phone number so you can call or text me anytime, day or night for updates and pictures. If there is other work we don't do that you want done (body kit painting, tint, suspension, etc I will orchestrate that as well for you with all parts sold at my cost)

Thank you for the consideration!

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 06-29-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:40 AM
chaud is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Wow, sounds like one heck of a deal! Someone jump on this

Old 07-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by chaud
Wow, sounds like one heck of a deal! Someone jump on this
i am hoping someone takes your advice

Old 07-09-2012, 04:18 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Nice! Agree someone jump on this!

Old 07-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
I hate to say this but this sounds too good to be true!!! (I know it's true.)

That is a great looking 991. Lucky owner!

Old 07-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Enilder
I hate to say this but this sounds too good to be true!!! (I know it's true.)

That is a great looking 991. Lucky owner!
I know what you mean, however I [we] believe in helping out and taking care of the people that help us! And it's cheaper than buying the cars which is what we used to do although I would still prefer we bought them, what could be better than driving all these cars, as they come out, and not having to pay for them personally

Old 07-10-2012, 05:25 AM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
I'm ready to volunteer my my 987