Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

986 - ROW M030 suspension kit - limited availability?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 04:01 PM
ekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to behold
986 - ROW M030 suspension kit - limited availability?

Maybe suncoast guys can answer this but is it a limited availability item as per suncoast website says??

Old 12-25-2010, 03:40 PM
harryrcb will become famous soon enough
te=ekam;3076103]Maybe suncoast guys can answer this but is it a limited availability item as per suncoast website says?? [/quote]
Suncoast told me a little over a month ago that I purchased the last kit they had and that PNA was not importing that kit anymore . You can still purchase the individual parts but for 3 times the cost..I have found a british company still has the kit, you could shop around to see who still has inventory on it. hope this helps
Happy Holiday

Old 12-27-2010, 09:15 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
There is low stock of these kits, a month ago the Boxster S (manual transmission) kits were gone. Now they're back in stock, and we updated the site last Thrusday. Some kits are readily available, some might have to come from Germany. If you're looking for a specific kit, please PM me with your vehicle type and I'll see what's available for your car. If you buy this month (December 2010), there may be better pricing.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 02:35 PM
harryrcb will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by suncoastric
There is low stock of these kits, a month ago the Boxster S (manual transmission) kits were gone. Now they're back in stock, and we updated the site last Thrusday. Some kits are readily available, some might have to come from Germany. If you're looking for a specific kit, please PM me with your vehicle type and I'll see what's available for your car. If you buy this month (December 2010), there may be better pricing.
That's certainly good news since I was told different by one of your salesman..

Old 12-29-2010, 01:21 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
i ordered my old one from carnewal.com back in 05, looks like they still have them they also have the 987.2..

Old 12-30-2010, 09:02 AM
HB.
HB. is on a distinguished road
I just got my kit a few days ago from suncoast, and mine doesn't look near as good as yours. It looks like some of the parts were used...