Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ready to order, color suggestions?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 09:39 AM
saeyedoc will become famous soon enoughsaeyedoc will become famous soon enough
Ready to order, color suggestions?

I've decided to scrap my original plan, which was to buy an '09 Cayman S with PDK, CPO. There's only 4 in the whole country right now, and the prices have been going up, not down. At mid to high 50's, it doesn't seem like a good value. I need a car sometime between July (when my 335i lease is up) and November (when my wifes 350Z lease is up).
Will be ordering a 2012 with PDK, Infotainment and Convenience packages, sport chrono, ventilated seats and paddle shifters. I plan on leasing for 3 years, this will be my DD.
Was originially looking at Porsche Racing Green with sand interior, but dealer looked it up yesterday, and it's now a special color, over $3k for paint doesn't seem worth it.
Looking for classic colors, but don't want black, looks good, but too hard to maintain. Speed yellow is cool, but may draw too much attention, not really my style.
Thinking White with sand interior, any other suggestions?

Last edited by saeyedoc; 03-17-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
yyou are obviously limited to the color pallet on the website if you dont want to special order a color...before I got mine, one of my favorite combos was white over sea blue..but its an aquired taste.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:46 PM
dvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to behold
Carerra White or Slate grey!! Both are great on upkeep and are great colors. Coming from having had black cars myself, unless you're dedicated to keep it clean and have the time, then go with another color. Black does look really good though once it is well kept though.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:21 AM
saeyedoc will become famous soon enoughsaeyedoc will become famous soon enough
Ordered one in Peridot with black interior and design package for a May or June build date.