Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Boxster Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 07:54 PM
LightngSVT is on a distinguished road
2008 Boxster Limited Edition

So whats the deal with the 2008 Limited Edition Boxster? I found one wihtin a couple of hours from me while searching for Boxsters. It looks pretty cool, but have to wonder about it being a bit "loud" looking? It looks like there were a fair amount of interior upgrades and well as a body kit and wheels. Seems like a cool toy but is it really worth anymore than a standard base Boxster (Ive noticed options dont seem to effect resale price that much). Does $36k seem like a decent price for one with 25k miles?

On a side note what do you all thing about the bright colors like orange and speed yellow, especially for a guy? I mean the cars look cool but I wonder if I'd look like a d-bag or poser in such cars? Ive generally been drawn more to the black, silver, dark blues and a few red cars in the past. Just never considered anything so "out there" before, who knows it could be cool.

Old 05-08-2012, 09:54 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
i think they look great. has a mini GT3 RS look to it without being a poseur.

the upgraded interior is a first attempt in making of the later boxster spyder. the spyder really hit a home run. if you are looking for a real softop with a flashy look, the LE is the car for you. price seems reasonable

Old 05-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
The Boxster Orange really is an amazing looking little car. I've been on the lookout for a Boxster S Orange for a little while now. They are very limited editions, and I suspect they will continue to hold their values better than standard Boxsters.