Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TPC Racing Takes Delivery of New Boxster

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
TPC Racing Takes Delivery of New Boxster

We just recently took delivery of our new 981 from Casey at Porsche of Silver Spring, and being that we are TPC Racing, what better way to test it out than to take it out to the track. We had it out at the David Murry Track Days at New Jersey Motorsports Park Thunderbolt to shake it down. After driving it on track for an entire day, I can honestly say this is about the most amazing off the showroom floor Porsche I have driven on track in a while.

Stay tuned for more pictures and videos.

Last edited by Harris@TPCRacing; 07-02-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:28 PM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
So much for break-in period.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:31 PM
sjflannery is on a distinguished road
Good to get the validation. I picked mine up this morning as well. It is truly a joy to drive. Not sure if I will ever have time to read the volumes of information given that supports the onboard technology. Who cares....I know where the accelerator and break peddles are.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:01 PM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
Any chance your bringing it to summit on Sunday for trackdaze at the main track?

Old 07-03-2012, 02:38 AM
wesker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sjflannery
Good to get the validation. I picked mine up this morning as well. It is truly a joy to drive. Not sure if I will ever have time to read the volumes of information given that supports the onboard technology. Who cares....I know where the accelerator and break peddles are.
Congrats man! I have to wait another 3 months
Eagerly awaiting your pics !!

Old 07-03-2012, 06:08 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ShahulX
Any chance your bringing it to summit on Sunday for trackdaze at the main track?
Unfortunately we will not be able to make that event. We are leaving today to go to Mont Tremblant for the IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge Canada race.